~ chapter 17 ~

Tae pov

Tae pov

I was doing the patrols, examining the new material which our company made. as I was doing my patrols my mobile vibrates I take my mobile pick up the call without looking at the caller ID as I was looking at the metal material...

| ON CALL |

Tae: hello

y/n: hello, Taehyung

hearing y/n voice I widen my eyes and look at the caller ID, "my wife." It shows. I smile, walking further while examining my stuff. Sam and other men tailed behind me.

Tae: wifie, what is it!? /smile/

y/n: stop calling me that /coldly/

Tae: ok, but what is it!!? Did you miss me

I ask her sitting on the counter of a truck, swaying my legs

y/n: Jennie is here

Tae: ok, but why are you telling me about her

y/n: did you send pics of us to your father!!?

Tae: hmm

I just 'hmm' her as I'm not interested in this topic, it's had been 6 years since I talked to my family and the challenge I made with dad. he immediately sent my little sister here to find out if it was true or not

y/n: Taehyung, I think we should meet, I need to talk to you face to face

Tae: it will be glad, tell me where should I meet you /smile/

y/n: just come home

Tae: I'll be there, baby

saying that I hang up the call before y/n burst on me angrily. I call her 'baby' right!!

"Sam, find out about my sister. y/n said Jennie is here in this Paris" I said Sam nod his head. I made my way outside to the parking lot took my car out going to my destination... y/n home.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

he's using me again, am I bet or something!? how can he made challenge his dad saying that he get us back?

I angrily sit on the couch waiting patiently for him to come and explain himself to me.

**✿❀❃❀✿**

the car come and stopped in front of y/n home. Taehyung made his way inside, he remove his shoes, walking inside causally like it was his own territory.

"hi, love" saying that Taehyung sit in front of her before removing his coat. "you still dare to smile at me Taehyung," y/n asked him as she looked at him folding her arms over her chest, and crossing her legs.

Taehyung smirked, whispering "feisty". Taehyung lean back on the couch and put his right leg ankle on his left leg knee. "I can't hold myself back when you're in front of my eyes," he said. y/n knows his eyes are not on her eyes but down to her breast, So, she takes the love-shaped small pillow and keeps it over her chest.