16: emerald eyes

-» • «-

baby i'm a nightmare, dress like a daydream

-» • «-

━━

Earlier

Nayeon closes the curtain and abruptly leave the place, ignoring her burning face and the rapid beating of her heart.

This feeling is ridiculous!

She pulled the school council's door and slip in. Entering, she sees Jihyo skimming trough the papers of participants of the on going tournament. She shuffles closer to her, picking up a paper with a familiar name and handwritten.

"How is she?" Jihyo spoke, hand grazing on the stack of paper on her table.

Nayeon lift her head up from scanning the paper, "She's okay. Don't worry." she responds and turn her eyes back to the paper.

"Do you really think I don't know." Jihyo spoke once again, gaze fixated to Pride who gave her nonchalalant reaction.

"What do you mean?" Pride lift her eyebrow.

Jihyo gave out a sigh, "You know what, I don't get you. The next second you'll save her and the next thing I knew you're about to kill her. I don't understand." she irk, halting Pride trough her actions.

Nayeon didn't responds, it seems like she's also confuse. "I don't know either." it was confirm. Nayeon have no idea too, but Jihyo definitely knows why but she chose to keep her mouth shut and let the older found it out by herself.

Realizing the awkward silence, Jihyo divert the topic, "So.. is she still in there?"

Nayeon glance at her for a moment and shifted her gaze back to the paper on her hand, "She's still there. Go visit her if you want."

Jihyo puts down the paper and excuse herself to make her way to the clinic.

━━

"So want a bite? Or hickey?"

I felt my breath constricted, breath stopping for a millisecond before involuntary letting out a heavy breath.

Before I could even open my mouth, the curtains was yanked open, hand reaching for Dahyun's ear, pulling her out of my space and drags her out of the clinic.

"What do you mean by bite or hickey huh?!" Jihyo let out, pinching the tofu's poor ear.

"Wait- ow! ow! Jihyo that hurts!" Dahyun winces, trying to get out from the painful grasp and lucky for her, Jihyo did let go of her ear.