Walk The Moon

Ross' POV

*Flashback*

I was laying out my outfit for the concert today. It's gonna be sick. We're going to see Walk The Moon. I'm so pumped.

"Ross. How's my little brother going?" Rydel asked as she entered my room.

"What do you want this time?" I groaned. "Amy's not going to want me anymore, so just leave me alone." I told her facing away from her.

"Well, Alexa can't make it tonight. So, I decided to ask Amy." Rydel said nervously.

"You what!" I yelled.

"We did a family vote." Rydel smiled.

"I'm part of the family too. Why wasn't I included." I said to her.

"Well, we knew you wouldn't want her there, so we did include that vote. Mom will be staying here to look after Romeo." She said trying to reassure me. "the vote was six to one. Sorry." Rydel said as she patted my shoulder and left. I sighed. Who said I didn't want her there. The vote should've actually be seven to none.

~

I zipped up my jeans and put my Walk The Moon jumper on. Amy got me this for Christmas last year. I love Christmas. You're surrounded by your friends and family and nothing goes horribly wrong. I walked out to the car and noticed Amy was talking to Rydel.

"Are you sure you want me to come?" Amy asked as she saw me.

"Of course. We took a family vote." Rydel said.

"Let's just go." I groaned as I walked past them. We all hoped in the van. Amy, Rydel and Savannah all sat in the back. I sat with Rocky near the front.

"Oh come on. Don't be a party pooper." Rocky said and looked at mean.

"What do you mean?" I asked Rocky.

"Just don't ruin this night. Ellington was very kind to buy us these tickets." Rocky said.

"I know." I said and Rocky nodded.

"Also, you better talk to her." Rocky whispered and I shook my head.

"She hates me." I whispered and turned to face the window.

"Guy. Three, two, one. Selfie!" Riker said taking a photo of the van full of people. He probably either tweeted it or posted it on instagram. Any who. Who cares.

~

We made it into the venue. I looked around to see if there was any paparazzi that entered the building. Nope. No one. Good.

"Guy, this next song is call Shut Up and Dance!" Nicolas the lead leader shouted into his microphone.

"We should totally cover this song." Riker whispered in my ear and I nodded. Well, he didn't exactly whisper it. We were in a room full of screaming fans. I noticed Rydel, Savannah and Amy dancing around like idiots. But, Amy made it look really cute. The way her hair flew around as she jumped up and down. The girls were spinning out like maniacs.

"Stop staring, it's creepy." Rocky said nudging me and I rolled my eyes.

*End Flashback*

I will never forget that because everyone, I mean the fans, were crazy about the fact that Amy and I were there together.

I rolled over and opened my eyes. I saw Amy on the ground with Romeo. Romeo gasped.

"Mommy! The monster is awake!" and he quickly went to hide behind one of our suitcases.

"Oh man. What's the time?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"It's about five." Amy told me.

"in the morning but it's so bright." I told her.

"In the afternoon." Amy giggled and sat on the bed and smiled.

"Mommy. Don't talk to the monster. He will eat you up!" Romeo screamed and covered his eyes. I chuckled and sat up and kissed Amy on the lips. There may have been a little tongue action seeing me kissed for about a minute.

"No Mommy!" Romeo shouted and cried.

"Oh buddy. Come here." I said and Romeo crawled and climbed onto our bed.

"Daddy's not a monster." I said and picked him and up and cuddled him.

"Silly Daddy. We were only pretending because you were sleeping." Romeo laughed and smiled. "It was Mommy's idea." Romeo said pointing to Amy. "She defeated the bad woman." Romeo said smiling and nodded.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Well, I went to complain about that kids club owner and apparently Romeo wasn't the only child she was hurting. She even hit Mathew. Actually, we met Mathews mother, she is a very nice woman. "She brought us coffee because of the trouble her son had caused Romeo." Amy said and then tickled Romeo.

"Oh, right" I said and nodded. "Well, that was very brave." I told her kissing her head.

"And we spoke to Auntie Rydel." Romeo laughed and Amy stopped tickling him.

"Uhh, yeah. We did, didn't we." Amy said looking away.

"Amelia. What did you say to her?" I asked Amy seriously.

"Well, she said a couple of things. She said that because we're back together-"

"How does she know we're back together?" I asked.

"I swear I didn't tell her." Amy said worriedly. I both of Amy's hands.

"Well, they were going to find out sooner or later anyways. We can't keep secrets from my family."

"Rydel and Ellington did." Amy smiled.

"Well, that's Rydel and Ellington. Anyways, what else did she say?" I asked.

"She said that your grandfather wants everyone to come back to Colorado for a while. Just for a couple of days or something. He said he might have some inspiration for a new song of yours Oh and he wants us over for Easter." Amy said.

"My grandfather is bonkers." I said and Amy and she nodded.

"He tired to flirt with me at Rydel and Ellington's wedding." Amy said and we both laughed. My stomach grumbled loudly.

"Mommy. The monster is hungry." Romeo said and laughed.

"Romeo. I'm not going to eat you up." I said and took a pause.

"Or am I?" I asked and he covered his eyes.

"No. Daddy! No." Romeo cried and hid behind Amy.

"Shall go order some food. I don't feel like getting it." Amy suggested.

"Sure. Get whatever you want." I told her as he grabbed the phone to our room and called room service.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys. I need your help. I either write a couple of flashback chapters, or write more chapters about the cruise or write the Easter chapter. The Easter chapter will be in three parts.