༻Tᕼᗴ ᑕᗩᗰᑭᖴIᖇᗴ༺

I hope I don't regret coming here....

I already do....

<#^+#+#=#*#*%=#*%*%*#=%**%*+%*%>

You𝐫 POV:

After a short while of walking, we came across the cabin we were looking for. It was a nice looking one, but it also looked like it hasn't been used in years. It was a two story cabin, enough to fit a family and a lake beside it with a dock.

Bakugo took out the key that went to the cabin and unlocked the door. We then went inside.

"God, this place needs cleaning" Bakugo waved his hand around, coughing up the dust that laid in the cabin probably for months or years.

"Yeah well....I CALL DIBS UPSTAIRS" I claimed, running up the stairs.

"HEY, WHY YOU LITTLE- I CALL SECOND" Bakugo yelled, chasing me.

"I CALL THIRD" Kirishima said last, following in suit.

"Awwww man, I wanted a room upstairs!" Denki whined.

"I guess me, todoroki, and kaminari are sharing rooms downstairs then!" Deku said.

I quickly picked a room and set my stuff down. "HAH" I laughed victoriously.

"Just because you got the best view doesn't mean you got the best room dumbass!" Bakugo snapped, standing at the doorway.

"Now that's bull, but get out. This is an invasion of privacy you know"I said. Bakugo smacked his lips and headed to his own room, while I made myself comfortable and unpacked.

"OH GUYS, I JUST FIGURED OUT THE BEST THING-" someone who sounded all too familiar yelled.

"That's definitely something for the others to handle" I self talked.

Im not gonna lie, it was a pretty nice room. At least a room you would enjoy sleeping in. I was satisfied and put my luggage on the bed to only be embraced by dust.

'Goddamn' I thought while coughing.

'They didn't even have the time to sweep or dust the place?'

I, at least wanted a comfy bed not covered with dust, so I cleaned a little and then took in the nice view.

It was something I can get used to.

I unpacked my things and put them where they needed to be. I then crashed onto the bed stretching and popping my back.

'Finally, I can get some rest on a real bed after that long ass drive' I thought, but was only met with something opposite.

Knock Knock

"NO ONES HERE, FUCK OFF" I shouted, hoping that person would leave me alone.