Chapter 24: To The One Who Loves Too Much

Tzuyu's POV

That morning I woke up with a huge headache. My mind was messed up and it had to deal with too many problems at the moment.

After the incident yesterday, Sana went home. She told me she needed to stay alone just for the night but that she wasn't mad at me... She just needed to think so she left me.

But strangely, there was a something about the way she looked at me but maybe I am overthinking it. It's normal for her to get mad, I'd also get really mad if I were her.

I sat up on my bed and sighed. I took my phone from the nightstand before looking at the time. Goddammit it's still 4am??? Why did I wake up so early? This is fucked up and I am sure I won't even be able to go to sleep at this point.

I heaved another big sigh and kicked my blanket as I lazily stood up from my bed. The day just started and I am already in bad mood, everything makes me mad already. Thankfully today is sunday because I don't think I can deal with school right now.

-"what if I go out for a walk?" -I muttered as I looked thru my window, it's still a little bit dark outside but the sun should raise soon. And walking outside while it's still fresh will do me good.

With that final thought I nodded to myself and walked to the closet to get a sweat since it's probably cold outside right now. I didn't forget to get my phone as I went out then safely locked the door behind me.

I looked up at the sky and maybe I am dramatic but it looked really sad, it was just plainly dark with nothing to see. Damn... Guess I am in a really bad mood. I shrugged before finally leaving the area.

As I walked on the street, I couldn't help but think that it was very peaceful, I almost immediatly felt good. Sometimes what you need is a moment for yourself to think calmly, it is good for your mental health, I should do this everymorning, well... If I have the energy to wake up.

As I was lost in my mind, I didn't even notice that I arrived at the park. Hum. Why did my feet bring me here? Well.. I was walking without direction so I shouldn't really ask about that.

Well unlike the street, the park wasn't empty at all, there were some people jogging and doing their morning exercises routine on the sides. I've always wondered where do they get so many energy to do that, waking up in the morning is already a huge challenge. I truly respect these people...

I heaved another sigh(how many times have I been sighing since this morning?) as I looked down with a tired look on my face. Look at me, getting so depressed over something that we can so easily solve. You know how? By killing Audrey maybe... JUST KIDDING!! Ignoring her the best we can is the solution.

But what if she comes at you?

Then I'll walk away simple as that.

But what if she follows you?

Then I'll just RUN away.

But what if she still follows?

-"WELL DAMN IT, SHUT UP STUPID" - I shouted in the middle of the park making everyone look at me. I blushed madly because of embarrassment then put on my hoodie to hide my face. - "Damn embarrassing"

-"yeah that sure is"

I looked up and my heart almost stopped when I saw... Motherfucking damn Audrey just beside me.

Tic tic, motherfucking brain. run away. feet. 404 error due to shock.

Third person POV

-"okay... Before you start to think that I am stalking you. I just came here to do my morning jogging. You know I love that" - Audrey put her hand up in defense and Tzuyu looked at her up and down and yeah... She was in her sports outfits so she is saying the truth BUT she is still trouble.