SCP 7422

Well there is a new god. You get up from the floor of you're bathroom and open the door (first checking if the goverment is not on you). You go to you're bed room there is a sketch book where you skech (INSERT ANY SHIP HERE). You flip the pages and find a clean paper and start to write the information. 

"There are two gods "XD" and "Goddess of Death"

There's a race of bird people who include "Philza" , "Tommy" and "SCP 7403-1"

Their's a family tree with "Philza" as the dad and "Tommy", "SCP 7321" and "SCP 7422""

Thats all you got. Not that big But a lot more then you knew before.

You go back to the notebook and flip to the next page.

"Item:SCP 7422

Object class: Euclid.

Special Conntainment: SCP 7422 is regarded as a level class 5 . It should always be chained up , and cameras always on it. Food should be deliverd once a week as it will definetly kill the d-class . It should also not be approached , the only expetions to this is Miss Jackson, who has a fairly decent relationship .

Description: SCP 7422  also known as "Technoblade" is a hynrid of a pig and a human. It has three forms that have diffrent dangerous levels.

The first form and the safest one is the full pig form. In this form it appears as a rather smaller pig , that has a small crown and a cape. It also has exotropia. This is the safest of the forms and is very rare.

The second form , and the most dangerous is the hybrid of a human and a pig. This form has a muscular body and is very huge. The head has features of a human but has a snout , tusks and pig ears. It also has pink like skin and pig hoves. This form is the most dangerous and the most common as "it has the most intimidation" it says.

The third and the rarest form is the full human form. In this form it has long , pink hair and red eyes. it also has a couple of scars that can be seen on the hybrid form but are not as well visible. He has facial features of SCP 7421. 

SCP 7422 also has somthing called "the voices". Its usally described by him as a whisper of some kind which can be very diffrent at times. It can also expain a lot of blood shead that this SCP is infamous for. We laso have a couple of notes about SCP 7422 but these will come in other pages."

Welp a pig is now involved.