Chapter 32

Week 36

The weeks were moving so fast, Heaven still couldn't believe that she was now five months pregnant. She tried getting Wyatt to sign the divorce papers but he wouldn't agree. She wanted him to sign it so she could leave the house and go live with Seth who just bought his house a few weeks ago.

"Mommy where are we going?" Zuri asked as she ran around the Heavens room.

"We are going to the store baby" Heaven replied and Zuri squealed.

"Yes, we can buy food and toys" Zara said as he sat down on the bed while swinging her feet back and forth.

"Yes you girls can have a toy but I'm going shopping for the baby" Heaven told them as she got dressed.

"Okay" Zuri said then smiled.

"Are you girls excited about the baby?" Heaven asked and they both nodded "what gender do you want the baby to be, boy or girl?" Heaven asked.

"Hmm... a boy!" Zuri screamed.

"I want it to be a girl" Zara said then blushed and Heaven smiled.

"Well, we will soon find out when we get the results soon" Heaven told them as she picked up her bag. "Let's go girls" Heaven called and they ran towards her.

"Is daddy coming?" Zuri asked and Heaven raised her eyebrow.

"Wyatt?" Heaven asked and Zuri shook her head.

"Nooo, not my daddy" she said with an angry pout.

"Fine then, yes Seth will be meeting us here" Heaven told them as she walked down the stairs.

"Yayyy Daddy!" Zuri squealed and Heaven shook her head, she told Zuri and Zara so many times that Seth is not their father, but they wouldn't listen so she gave up.

"Okay let's get you girls in the car" Heaven told them as she placed her bag on top of the car. Heaven was about to lift Zuri up and place her in the car when Zuri shook her head.

"No I can do it mommy" Zuri said and Heaven was a little surprise. As soon as the girls got into the seat Heaven put on their seat belts then got into the car.
~~~

When Heaven got to the baby store she grabbed a shopping cart. "Do you girls want to go inside?" Heaven asked and they shook their head. "Why not I thought you girls liked going in the cart.

"We are too heavy" Zuri said and Heaven laughed.

"What?" Heaven asked with her head tilted to the side.

"Daddy said that we shouldn't let you carry heavy stuff with the baby" Zuri said then started walking.

"Why would Seth say that?" Heaven asked then folded her arms up to her chest. "He worries too much" Heaven mumbled. They walked into the store and Heaven began looking around. "Where to go first?" Heaven asked herself. she wasn't really here to buy stuff, she just wanted to look and if she saw anything that she liked, she'll purchase it.

Heaven walked into the clothing section and began looking at newborn clothes. "Mommy lets buy this one" Zara said as she pointed at a pink onesie that had unicorns on it.

"Baby we can't buy anything as yet, not until we find out the gender of the baby" Heaven told her and Zara pouted "don't worry we'll come back another time to get it if the baby is a girl" Heaven told Zara and she nodded then smiled.