The Sixtheen of Diamonds

Chapter - 36
==============

Chapter - 36 ==============

Swadheenta 

My face turned down because of the impact of the slap, my mouth open in shock.

I can't believe what happened!

I can feel the world spin around me.

I place my hand on my cheek and slowly look upwards towards him. Tears threatened to leave my eyes as I look up at him.

The cheek which he caressed last night, the untold feelings which we shared. He just shattered them in a minute.

I turned my gaze around Maharaj, Rajmata glaring at me, Maharani smirking at me, Bhabhi looking at me with worry and sadness, the staff, maids, servants all were looking at me.

I look down embarrassed and closed my eyes trying to stop the tears from coming out. I fisted my lehenga.

I will never forget this humiliation.

Room

" How dare he" I shut the door with a bang.

" How dare he!" I screamed.

" Never, my Papa never raise his voice on me and he" 

My gaze fell on my dressing vanity I went towards there and slide my hand making all the things fall in was all her plan.

I turned angrily and grip the sheets and pulled them my knees gave up and I sit down placing my head on edge of the bed tears starts to come out.

I thought we have trust, yes our relationship wasn't normal, our marriage was neither arranged nor loved but still, I thought we have a relationship.

I don't know it will be shattered by one gust of wind.

How can you do this Rehan I trust you, came here with you, accepted you as my husband, gave myself to you then why you didn't trust me.

It's hurting Rehan.

Your lack of trust in me hurts me more than the slap.

I close my eyes and cry loudly wanting to release all the pain.

After crying for some time my tears stopped but the pain didn't stop. I'm just staring at the floor.

Knock

Knock

I come out of my trance and lookup.

" Swadheenta, are you fine?" It's was Bhabhi's voice.

" Swadheenta open the door"

I don't want to talk to anyone right now but the worry was clear in her voice so I get up and open the door.

" Rajkumari," she said softly, I step back into the room facing the other side.

" Are you fine?" I feel her place her hand on my shoulder.