ꪀinety-nine

SOOJINi wish i had a dick so someone could suck itSO BAD 😩😪😪😭

SOOJIN
i wish i had a dick so
someone could suck it
SO BAD 😩😪😪😭

SOOJINhurt does not begin to describe how heartbroken i am to be left on read like that DAMN

SOOJIN
hurt does not begin to describe
how heartbroken i am to be left
on read like that DAMN.

FRANKIE
hi

FRANKIE
so the boys and i are
at the hospital rn

SOOJIN
WHAT

soojin was out of breath by the time she reached the hospital room, where the group of college kids was gathered. they looked up at her presence, the girl holding up a hand with the other on her thigh as she calmed her breathing. "fuck me, a heads up would've been nice."

straightening and ignoring the scattered laughter around the group, soojin narrowed her eyes at the boy lying in the hospital bed. when jaehyun caught her fiery gaze, his widened.

"wait—"

"you fucking idiot!" she shouted, pouncing on the bruised boy as she began smacking him with his own pillow, "i was turning over a new page!"

"why are you hitting me?!"

"i. missed. my. date. with. kun!" she screeched, swinging the pillow with each word.

jaehyun gave up on defending himself and laid with his arms shielding his head, a slight guilty feeling building in his chest when he heard that.

"if you get to attack yuta for mistreating me, i get to do the same to you!" tiring herself out, soojin let out a deep, frustrated breath. "god! you're so childish!"

she hadn't noticed, but when the group realized that their friend was being serious, they quickly left the room. believing he was innocent, a look of offense spread across jaehyun's face. "why are you mad? i was trying to help!"

"can't you see how ironic that is?! i don't need help, not from you." soojin watched as the boy's confusion morphed into hurt. but in her eyes, jaehyun was only complicating things by getting involved.

turning with her fingers pressed into her forehead, soojin's tired eyes landed on a small figure in the doorway and froze. "why is joongie here?!"

"was i supposed to leave him alone?!" taeyong shouted from around the other side of the wall where he believed it was safe from the ravenette's rage.

soojin dropped into one of the deep hospital chairs, continuing to rub her head before meeting jaehyun's fallen gaze. "why? why not talk to me first?"

the boy's head snapped in her direction, his jaw visibly clenched. "because you're right. it's ironic. it doesn't make sense that a guy you never properly dated would punch a guy who did," his last words were spat with a hint of bitter sarcasm that made soojin wince.

"you're right. i shouldn't have done that." he paused to let out a shallow breath, pulling his face away from the woman, "i couldn't stand the fact that he was getting away with hurting you like that."

"and you think it was right for me to forgive you so easily after leaving me for my best friend?"

it was quiet, uncomfortably so, as jaehyun struggled to find the words he desired to say. "i just wanted to protect you..."

"and i appreciate that you were thinking of my best intentions, i do, but i need you to understand when i say i'm handling this. i know what i'm doing, so just trust me, okay?"

the silence grew once again, voiding the room of its welcoming atmosphere. soojin hated it, but she felt it needed to be said.

finally, jaehyun nodded. "fine. i understand. i'm sorry."

allowing his words to sink in, the ravenette grabbed her heels (which she'd kicked off before practically throwing herself on the patient) and made her way towards the door, her form lingering. she glanced back, head tilting to the side as a soft smile pulled at her lips, "thank you."

•hi ily and hope you're having a good day <3

hi ily and hope you're having a good day <3