Chapter 7

You were overlooking a deika city. You and dabi were called up because giran was captured by the metaliberation army.

Spinner: it's like the epitome of "provincial." it's not big, but it's not small...

Twice: I like the atmosphere. It pisses me off.

Mr. Compress: the so-called liberation army has a force of 110,000 here. Once machia wakes up in an hour and 40 minutes, he'll chase shigaraki over here and once he's here, he'll run into the liberation army then, they'll knock each other out, and we'll win. Bur can we really last that long?

Dabi: jeez, why do I have to do something so annoying, too?

Twice: Giran introduced you to the league, too, right?

Dabi: what does that have to do with it?

Twice: you bastard...!

Toga: someone's coming!

You all got ready to attack.

???: stop! I have been commanded to be your guide! If you want to speak with the leader of the liberation army, then come with me!

Spinner: a hero?! Not one I know, though...

...

Shigaraki: I see... This whole city...

Slidin'go: that's right!

Shigaraki: huh?

???: this is deika city. This is a liberated district, where 90% of the population consists of dormant liberation warriors. Thank you for coming so far to see us! Today is a day to be celebrated. You are the guests of honor!

Twice: isn't that hanabata, from the hearts and mind party?

Spinner: is he important?

Y/n: who's that lady? She looks delicious~

Hanabata: now, let us begin... The meta liberation army revival party!

He snapped then you were attacked by a lot of people.

Mr. Compress: they seriously have 110,000!

Y/n: that means more women to absorb!

Twice: it doesn't matter! We're here! Where's giran?!

Hanabata: if you're talking about the broker, he's waiting over there with our grand commander.

He pointed at a tower in the distance.

Twice: didn't you say you'd give him back if we came, tiny bang?!

You cut up two people who attacked you.

Shigaraki: anyway, let's get to the tower.

Toga: I'm good at that part!

You began to slash multiple people.

Y/n: lotus ice!

There were too many people.

You were launched into a house. You looked at the woman there. She had one butterfly hairpin. It reminded you of those two women. Shinobu and kanae. She was holding a sword.

???: I... Am tsuyuri kanao. Kocho kanae and kocho shinobu's little sister...

 Kocho kanae and kocho shinobu's little sister