Chapter 159- My future father-in-law's father

Five people got on the bus and saw Mu Yi Fan and their Boss sitting in the third row seats. Then, his chin was on their Boss’s shoulder and he kept saying, “Another one, another one, and give me another one.”

At this time, he was not as frightened as before. Now this man is like a child who can’t get sugar. He doesn’t know what Boss did to Mu Yi Fan. It’s changing so fast.

In fact, Zhan Bei Tian didn’t do anything, just kissed Mu Yi Fan on his mouth with a mask while he was comforting him.

Unexpectedly, the kiss was more effective than any comfort. Now it diverted the attention of Mu Yi Fan, who was kissed with a mask. He quickly pulled the mask and asked for another time.

When Mu Yi Fan saw Sun Zi Brother on the car, he had to stop. The whole body was sleeping on Zhan Bei Tian’s shoulder.

Zhan Bei Tian saw him restless and his long eyebrows twisted. At the moment the car started, he bowed one side and gave a quick kiss on Mu Yi Fan’s pale lips.

Mu Yi Fan’s eyes suddenly lit up, like husky, who was rewarded by the owner. He quickly raised his head and smiled several times at Zhan Bei Tian’s face. A very satisfied face made Zhan Bei Tian cry and laugh, allowing the goods to secretly kiss him while the people in front of him were not paying attention.

Suddenly, the car skidded and almost hit the house.

When the crowd was shocked, Xiang Guo, sitting in the co-driver’s seat, looked at the soldiers in the driver’s seat and said, “What’s wrong?”

The soldier quickly said, “Just now the arm suddenly softened and the steering wheel slipped.”

“Would you like someone else to drive? Sun Zi Hao asked with concern.

“No, no.” The soldier looked at the road ahead with some guilt.

He couldn’t say he skidded the steering wheel when he saw Mu Yi Fan happily kissing his Boss face through the rearview mirror.

And their Boss is not angry, has been indulging Mu Yi Fan’s actions, even if the other kiss the corners of the mouth, there is no trace of unhappiness, on the contrary, there is a strong smile in their eyes.

Zhan Bei Tian in the back seat glanced at the perspective mirror and asked, “What happened before? How did you meet those five zombies? ”

How did Pan Ren Zhe, Xia Dong Hai, Ya Wei, Ye-Shu and Guang Jun Jie get together? And they were upgraded to senior zombies. They were more capable than Xiang Guo.

By the way, what about Liu Xing, Liu Yu, Zhang Huo, Li Wei and Chen Qi Hao? Was it with Pan Ren Zhe?

Zhan Bei Tian thought of it and frowned sharply.

“They came out by themselves.” Mu Yi Fan said it simply, and then, thinking of what Mao Yu had said on the intercom before, he quickly asked, “Are you hurt? What happened before? ”

His eyes kept sweeping around Zhan Bei Tian to see if Zhan Bei Tian was injured.

Zhan Bei Tian looked at the man sitting in front of him and whispered, “I’m all right.”

Mu Yi Fan asked again, “Why are you looking for supplies in Wutong County?”

On the way here, he has noticed that there are very few people looking for materials, which means there are not many materials. He believed Zhan Bei Tian will not be unaware of this, but why did he come to Wutong County?

Zhan Bei Tian did not reply, “What about you? Why did you appear in Wutong County? It’s so dangerous here. Why are you alone? ”

Mu Yi Fan gave a dry laugh and looked at the five people in front of him without answering his words.