C17 : Increasing (1)

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________
Pant.. Pant..

It's burning.. But.. It's not the same..

" Boboiboy-san! Hey.. What's wrong? " - uraraka

This is not feel of excitement like earlier.. Pant.. Pant..

" They're slowdown.. Grab tight everyone! " - Lida preparing to do something for his team..

This feel like..

" B-Boboiboy !" - midoriya

" Take it Todoroki! Torque over !!" -Lida with his fastest quirk get this chance to make the fastest steal for Todoroki.

' Desire '

' Increasing : Wind Big Hand '

" Reciprocating burst ! " - Lida quirk.

As Lida using his quirk, Big wind hand-like with claws, biggest hand until the stadiums look like a night day.. With boboiboy wind who behave strangely.

A glow blue eyes, blue with black stroke hair, only a sentence come out from his mouth..

" Desire . That . Thing " said boboiboy.

Other people who watching the moments.. Feeling that they never had before.. Frightened..

" What the - " - Todoroki accidentally use his fire quirk in order to protect himself.

PPSWIIIISSHHHH!!! Whistle sounds

" TIMES UP!! STOP THE FIGHT " Midnight blow the whistle loudly as they get their on grief.

Boboiboy wind shockingly stop using his quirk and back to his normal look. In the end, no one can steal the Ten million points as they scare of the scenes earlier.

WOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!! The stadiums went crazy and excited at the same time, these kids really amaze them.

Pant.. Pant.. " We.. Won.. The first place.. " said midoriya who was tired of competing with his friends.

' Earlier.. I.. Accidentally use that quirk.. Dammit! ' thought Todoroki who was mad of his own quirk.. Or you can just say that quirk is belong to that old geezer.

" Boboiboy-san! We won! " - said uraraka with wide smile.

"...."

" Boboiboy? What's wrong? " ask uraraka as she look at boboiboy face who supposedly happy but yet... He's crying in his deep thought face.. He seems like doesn't accept of something..

________________

<The event will be after an hour lunch! See you then!! HEY SHOTA! LET'S GRAB SOME FOOD!> present mic

Just like that.. The second round finish will happy faces and sad face. They don't know if there is a people who looks sad in this happy ending. Boboiboy left without saying anything.