Shinto Tournament PT.2/ Secret technique

That conversation was weird to say the least. He didn't know why Esdeath asked this question but just pushed it out of his mind.

If there Is one thing that will clear his mind and that was meditation, he hasn't done that in a while so that will help him.

Izou: (I still find it crazy that Indra claimed I was his godson and Shiva nephew but I'm not complaining.)

They are cool guys and he didn't want to get on their bad side.

He wondered how was it with the biblical faction talking to them, while yes they were in the same room but that doesn't mean there wasnt hostility in the air.

Izou: (Not my concern, I got more enemies to kill out there in the world but the question is who?)

Either that Lucius guy or some other enemy that has him in their sights. Well he staying at the ready so he was welcoming the challenge.

Few moments later after his mediation he looked outside to notice that Morgiana and Mittelt haven't came back yet.

Izou: Guess I'll have to find them. But no need to rush, I'm enjoying this peaceful atmosphere.

Who knows how long this will last and by his luck after all this it will be back to the same thing.

Ripping and tearing through his enemies until it's done, ain't nothing better in his opinion.

Izou: Well guess it's time to see what they're doing.

Cutting open a portal he walked through to find his kids.

25 Minutes Later

Izou: What the fuck is this? The hell is a C.S payement

In his hand was a paper specifically saying something about a C.S payment.

The fuck is that?

Izou: Maybe Kagura knows something about this, Kamui told me she should be somewhere around here.

He would use instant transmission but decided not to due to them not being in any danger.

Izou: Oh there she is, Hey Kagura.

Hearing her name called she turned around to see Izou, smiling she waves and Izou walked towards her.

Izou: Hey Kagura, what are you doing here?

Kagura: Enjoying the sunset, I mean might as well enjoy it, who knows how much time we will have to enjoy something like this.

Ah, that's right, she was wanted by the vampire faction, her bounty went up as well.

What a life to live. But onto more important matters.