Y/n missed tae? (Part 8)

Taeyung POV

Is she really her??

(Taeyung heard some noice from his back he turn to see, If it is Jin so he should not see what taeyung was watching but Jin sent his men there to check because it was quite where taeyung went.)

Taeyung saw some men and he again turn his head back but there was no one there was just a body of a person whom they wanted.

He went to the side where she killed a man he saw someone running and that was she he followed her and then she jumped from the building with 2 more girls and ran away he wanted to follow them but he Stopped as he heard someone saying.

"you killed him"

Taeyung: (he turned back)
i didn't there was.....

(he went in his thoughts while other person start checking nerves of killed person.)

"Now you will answer them" said his man.

At there headquarter ~

Mr. Kim: you killed him(angrily screaming)
I told you not to do that just take him here that is it. You could not do that you stupid.

Jinn: he said he didn't kill him.(coldly)

Mr.kim : so who huh?, Who was there exept you and him?

Taeyung: there was some...... someone the- they killed him(he was shuttering not because he was scared but because he don't wanted to believe what he saw.)

Mr.kim: who was that.

Taeyung: i-i......... don't remember no i didn't see that, i mean i forgot. Sh...no no he, he was covering h-his face. The-that is why I don't know.

Mr Kim: (confused) what you wanted to say?

Jinn: why he was so important to you?

Mr.kim: you don't need to know(rudely)

Now you both get lost before i do something and yes we are going to organise a party and yeah(smirk)
ask your "baby sister" too to come in the party.
I would love to see her (smirk)

Taeyung looking at him after listening her name.

Taeyung: you mean y/n.(know that it's her but confirming)

Mr. Kim: (more smirk) yeah.

Jinn and taeyung: okay.

Taeyung POV

why he called her too. Aaahh my head.

Jinn: because of you we lost our mission. Shhhiiiittt

Taeyung: i am sorry.

Jinn: your sorry won't work
(slam in the car)
And what was that reason huh?..i know you know something tell me?(coldly)

Taeyung:(gulp) i-i am not.

Jinn:(take his pocket knife out keep it on his neck) tell me what happened to you....

Taeyung: n-nothing brother.

Jinn: ohhh
(takes his steps away and his knife too)
I heard that bitch is back....so is this the reason you lost you MIND.

Taeyung: watch your words.(coldly)

Jinn: ohh so puppy is now grown up after knowing about his family huh?

(Taeyung looking into his eyes continuesly)

Taeyung: she is our sister.

Jinn: ohh shut up that nonsense. I only have one sister if you ask. Okay and she(y/n) is just unnecessary thing.