Chapter 113: Kirito and Eugeo

"Uh..."

Shido stared blankly at the clothes in her hands, and finally understood Nia's purpose.

Having said so much and praised him for so long, she just wanted him to cosplay together!

About two months ago, when Nia came to this world, she discovered that there was this light novel called Sword Art Online in this world too, and she loved the two main male protagonists very much. Kirito and Eugeo looked so cool, she just had to buy their costumes.

But Nia always felt that something was missing. Until two days ago, she realized that she needed one more person to cosplay with her. In this case, the two swordsmans could be standing together.

It was a pity that she couldn't make a clone like Kurumi, so she could only ask Shido.

Although she knew that Shido would agree to her request no matter what, Nia still wanted to please the other party first, but she did not expect to be exposed by him so quickly.

"How does it look?"

Shido put on the black trench-coat and other clothes, transforming himself into the Black Swordsman.

"So handsome!"

Nia hugged him excitedly, and then let go of him, examining him intently. The more she looked, the more satisfied she became.

Shido's facial features were very good, and with this cosplay, he really looked like Kirito!

The only thing missing was probably the color of the hair, but unfortunately there was no black wig

Seeing Nia's somewhat regretful eyes, Shido also understood what the other party meant. With a snap of his fingers, his hair turned black.

Naturally, this was not magic, he simply activated the angel "Haniel" and transformed the color of his hair.

In this way, it seemed that he didn't need to cosplay. With such an ability, he could turn himself into an anime character if he wanted to.

On the other side, Nia was completely stunned, only to see her murmuring:

"It's perfect! It's perfect!"

"Are you OK?"

Shido looked at her blushing face a little worriedly. Nia Honjo had always been a girl with big nerves, but sometimes she would be too excited like she is now.

"Don't talk! Kiss me!"

Nia didn't answer, but closed her eyes and asked for a kiss.

"..."

Shido couldn't keep up with the other party's train of thought, but he still kissed her obediently. He would never refuse the Spirits' requests for a kiss.

Although the other party was wearing men's clothes now, and it indeed looked a bit gay, but Shido knew that this was Nia, a very cute Spirit, and one of his girlfriends, so he was not too conflicted.

After Shido gently kissed her, he suddenly heard a "click!" and quickly took two steps back.

"Are you taking pictures?"

Shido screamed. Kissing is fine, but taking pictures is not good. After all, this picture is a bit too gay. What if someone misunderstands it?

"Don't worry! You can't see your face from this angle..."

Nia chuckled lightly, then took a look at the photo on the phone.

Indeed, because Nia put the phone on the table and pressed the timer to snap, the camera angle was taken from the left rear of Nia, so the faces of the two of them could not be seen clearly.

"Emmmm..."

Shido frowned, then sighed. He didn't want to think about it anymore, anyway, Nia just planned to keep it for herself...

"Okay! Imma upload this picture to the SAO Discussion Forum!"

Nia clapped her hands and jumped happily.

"What?"

Shido was startled, and then quickly objected:

"No freaking way!"

"Why not?"

Nia asked curiously.

"No means no!"

Shido didn't intend to explain. Such a photo could already be regarded as a dark history of him. If it was all over the Internet, he wouldn't be able to go to school normally anymore!

"All right..."

Nia nodded helplessly. Since Shido didn't want to do this, she had to keep it for herself.

It's a pity that there was no way to share it with readers who also loved this anime. However, most readers weren't interested in seeing Kirito and Eugeo in a romantic relationship. Instead, they loved "Kirito x Asuna" or "Kirito x Alice".

Seeing Nia obeying his persuasion, Shido breathed a sigh of relief. Nia was like this sometimes, doing things too freely.

"Then let's take a few more pictures, come come..."

Nia excitedly asked Shido to do a different pose. This time, it was Kirito and Eugeo crossing swords together, which was a great symbol of friendship. That he could accept.

They did a couple more cool poses, maximizing the potential of their cosplaying session.

After a while, Shido was really tired, so he stopped the excited girl from continuing.

"You know, it's already late at night, and I have to go to school tomorrow morning. I won't have time to rest if I continue."

"No problem, Boy, go to sleep!"

Nia smiled indifferently, and let go of Shido. The two of them cosplayed together just now made her very satisfied.

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

Shido asked curiously.

"I want to get these photos done first, but you can rest assured, Boy, I won't make these photos public!"

Nia explained with a smile, patting her flat chest affirmatively.

"All right..."

Shido didn't care too much. As long as no one else saw those photos, then everything would be fine!

After saying good night to Nia, he went to bed.

And for Nia, the night had just begun!

Just like Origami, she slept all day at noon yesterday in order to spend more time in this world, so after coming to this world, she wasn't sleepy at all!

But unlike Origami, Nia took out some painting equipment in the room, and then began to draw something...