48 In Delhi

Part 48 In Delhi

Ratna could not believe what she saw is not a dream. Arnav was standing in front of her with Khushi. adding to it, he was circling her shoulders rightfully. He walked in with Khushi. Arvind who was descending the stairs got stuck with a lifted up leg, seeing his son's unbelievable change.

"Chottteee...." He almost shouted.

Keeping the bags down, Arnav said,

"Hi, dad"

Arvind galloped down as if he was dreaming and he has to reach his son before he woke up from sleep. He came close to Arnav and stood, looking at him emotionally.

"Chotte..." nothing came from his mouth other than Chotte.

"How are you Dad?" he smiled.

He nodded yes could not come off the emotion.

"Ratna..." Arvind called.

Ratna who was standing like a statue rushed to them. Arnav smiled at her. Leaving Arnav, she went crossing him and hugged Khushi, making him roll his eyes.

"Thank you so much Khushi beta"

Ratna looked at Arnav,

"Would you say she is not the reason for your change?"

Arnav nodded no.

"When did I say so? Of course, she is the reason" he admitted.

"Ratna... please, hold me... I'm feeling dizzy..." Arvind said holding his head.

Arnav laughed.

"Dad, you became old... then why are you hopping here and there... sit and take a breath"

Arvind hugged him laughingly.

"What a great change in you, my son...!"

"How are you, Dad?"

"Right now, I'm feeling like I became younger than you,"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"What a pleasant surprise...! What cyclone dragged you to Delhi?" Arvind asked.

Khushi smiled biting her lip.

"Nothing like that, Dad. Just felt to see you people"

"Ratna, did you ever imagine you would hear such words from your son?"

"Never..."

Khushi kept smiling.

"Yes, Khushi beat, I never thought he would feel to meet us," Arvind said.

"Dad... take a break and tell her about me... in fact, you no need to tell her about me. She knows me better than you"

"This is why we forcefully got you married... see, what a great wife you got"

Arnav nodded yes pressing his lips.

"Khushi beta, you would have woken up early in the morning. Go and take rest for a while" Ratna said.

"That's ok aunty. We had a nap in the flight"

"Yup... we slept, leaning on one another's shoulder," Arnav said.

Khushi got stuck and glanced at them awkwardly.

"Chotte, we agree you are happy with your wife... you no need to elaborate us everything happening between you two"

"Dad, I know what should be said and what not..."

"Oh, really?"

Arnav nodded yes.