45

After Jimin's apology, Krua replied, "thanks for apologizing. I'm... also sorry for sounding so ungrateful, and for furthering the argument. I really do appreciate what you did Jimin, both when you wanted to surprise me and when you kept us a secret for my own comfort. And also when you apologized, I didn't forget that. But it was completely okay, I don't know why I got mad now. I'm sorry."

Jimin opened his arms, inviting Krua in for a hug. As they were sitting on a bed, she rested her head against his chest as she went in for the hug.

Jimin spoke, "wow, congratulations to us, we had our very first actual argument. Though it might not be possible because we're human, I really want it to be our last."

Before anyone got to say anything else, the door was opened by Krua's mother. A smile appeared on her face when she noticed Krua and Jimin.

She said, "well I guess you won't be needing anymore tea if you start getting cramps again since Jimin is already keeping you warm."

"Mom." Krua said with a smile while looking at her. Jimin joked, "Tea? Over my hugs? Is there anything else you're not telling me Krua?"

"Yeah, you were at work while I was in pain."

Krua's mother laughed then said, "alright you two. What I really came for was to say that I'm out of potatoes and I really need it for dinner so I'm gonna drive to the store real quick."

Jimin said, "oh, I don't mind going to the store to get that for you Ms. Harley. Plus, you're the one preparing the dinner itself so I'll take some weight off your shoulders."

Jimin had already started getting up and Krua's mom smiled at him. "Oh Jimin, you're so thoughtful, thank you."

"Anytime!"

Krua had also gotten up from the bed along with Jimin and asked, "is it okay if I tag along?"

Jimin looked at her. "It's more than okay gorgeous, you don't have to ask."

Those simple words made Krua feel very shy, but she tried to keep her cool though she was smiling a lot. "Okay." She replied before slowly turning around and covering her mouth that had a huge smile.

Jimin and Krua's mom of course noticed, it was very clear that she was smiling.

"I guess I'll have to get used to being a third wheeler." Krua's mom joked. Jimin looked at her and lightly laughed.

Now looking at the back of Krua since she was still turned away, he said, "and this princess won't stop smiling."

"And tonight she's gonna dream about what you said." Krua's mom replied after noticing that Krua was blushing more than before. Jimin and Krua couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"Ms. Harley! Please, we need to be alive to buy those potatoes." Jimin then said.

Krua's mom chuckled a bit before saying, "alright, just don't make my daughter faint before she actually leaves this house."

Jimin rested the palms of his hands against his cheeks and said, "the butterfly will land on the flower Ms. Harley."

He then stopped and started gesturing while he continued, "in other words, your daughter will fall right into my arms."

"Okay, I sure hope so." Krua's mom replied through light laugh before she also said, "I'll get back down to the kitchen. Are you guys leaving now?"

Krua spoke, "I just need to wash up and brush my hair," She immediately looked at Jimin. "When do you wanna leave?"

Jimin answered, "we can leave right after you're done."

"Okay, I'll go down to the bathroom now."