Chapter 114: Doujin Artwork

When Shido woke up, Nia had finished all the drawings and uploaded them to the SAO discussion forum.

This was the first time in this world that she had published her own work besides drawing illustrations for Shido, and this time she drew a fanart of "Sword Art Online: Kirito and Eugeo".

Here's what Nia was thinking: Shido only said that she shouldn't upload the photos, but if she drew them out as artworks and uploaded them to the discussion forum, it would be completely fine.

After all, it would be a pity that she was the only one who saw such a perfect composition.

Of course, in order to avoid revealing the identity of Shido, Nia changed the background. No one except herself would guess that one of them would be Shido.

It was 6:30, so Nia bought some food from the convenience store, brought it back to warm it up, and the perfect breakfast was complete!

Unfortunately, Shido knew the so-called perfect breakfast was just some instant food, but he didn't point it out.

"Nia, about the signing event, have you heard about it from Kotori already?"

Shido asked casually.

"Of course, it's not a problem. In fact, I am looking forward to this?"

Nia chuckled. Although she was a well-known mangaka in the original world of DaL, she had never held a signing event for fear of revealing her identity as a Spirit.

But since Shido had thought it through and believed it would be no problem to hold a signing event in this world, she was happy to accept it.

After all, "Smartphone Man" was a work written by Shido, and she came to draw illustrations for him. To a certain extent, this work could be regarded as the crystallization of their love.

"It's fine! In fact, it's just signing autographs. With the popularity of my novel, it is estimated that there will not be too many people."

Shido chuckled. If it was too hard, he wouldn't want to bother Nia!

The worst case scenario was that he would stop being a light novelist. Recently, he started thinking about becoming a magician and earning more money.

But the problem was that being a magician was not the same as being a light novelist, you would have to show up in public.

Well, holding a signing event meant showing up in public as well, and there was no way to keep a low profile.

Shido sighed. In fact, there was no need to think so much.

"Then let's design a signature!"

Nia nodded lightly.

"Design a what?"

Shido asked curiously. Nia was a mangaka after all, so it's impossible not to have her own signature!

"The Couple's Signature!"

Nia replied as a matter of course, and seeing Shido still didn't quite understand, she explained softly:

"It's just to get a better-looking autograph. We will make a pair, and then combine them together to become our exclusive couple's signature!"

"I see..."

Shido nodded understandingly. It was a good idea.

"Then leave it to me to design! I have nothing to do anyway..."

Nia laughed, and then took the initiative to take on the job.

"All right!"

Shido smiled, naturally he had no objection.

The two chatted for a while longer. Since the specific time and place had not yet been determined, only the date had been confirmed, so there was nothing to prepare. If there was any news, they would have enough time to adjust themselves.

Seeing that the time was almost up, Shido went to school, and Nia didn't follow, after all, she had to design a signature!

Shido walked in the direction of Raizen High School alone. Maybe it was an illusion, it seemed that there were more students walking around. Well, everyone was used to the amount of time it would take to go to school, so they all became punctual.

After walking for a while, Shido suddenly felt that someone was pulling on his sleeve, and before he could react, he was pulled aside.

"Itsuka..."

Tomoya Aki, who was passing by, opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but saw Shido being pulled away by a girl with blonde hair and double ponytails. What the heck was happening?

Surprisingly, it made him a little uncomfortable. After all, it was that girl who was obviously his childhood friend. So why did she suddenly get close with Shido...

Tomoya Aki frowned. What he was concerned about wasn't the fact that Eriri knew Shido, but the fact that he felt uncomfortable with her getting close to him.

Wait, aren't I a die-hard otaku who only loves 2D girls?

While Tomoya Aki was pondering, Shido and Eriri had already come to a corner.

After making sure no one was around, Eriri took out her phone and asked excitedly:

"This is an artwork of Souji Honjo, isn't it?"

"Uh..."

Shido took a closer look and saw that it was a drawing of two teenagers kissing each other passionately

His face darkened, because he recognized it immediately. The composition of these two teenagers was exactly the same as the photo of him kissing with Nia yesterday, and it was obviously drawn according to them.

Nia took advantage of his loophole. It was true that the photo was not made public like she promised, so she drew it out and made it public.

For some reason, Eriri saw this artwork by accident, and then ran to him.

"Yes, that's right!"

Shido nodded reluctantly. Since the art style of the drawing was too obvious to allow him to deny it.

"Fantastic!"

Eriri nodded with bright eyes, and then said excitedly:

"I didn't expect that Souji Honjo would also like "Sword Art Online", and now I want to know her even more!"

Although the doujins Eriri drew were all BG-oriented, she was okay with this kind of picture. After all, she loved seeing handsome boys.

"Well, wait for the signing event..."

Shido replied casually.

PS: Thank you for your support!