Life goes on...

Eomma Min POV:
I sat down in my room and I smiled at how well Jihope were bonding. They were perfect for each other and I was excited for them.

I felt like a fangirl.

Then I thought about Jinkook...my poor baby Jungkook was so sick and Jin was taking good care of him. I knew their story the way it had begun but I'm glad Jin was given another chance. I'm glad Jungkook considered it because now they're both the happiest people alive.

I smiled at the thought and before it could lead me to other things my door was knocked on and then it bursts open.

"Eomma please tell him to leave me alone IM NOT GOING". Hoseok ran in and sat near my leg and put his head on my lap.

I chuckled and began to play with his hair. Jimin walked in right after and said "Eomma he asked me where I wanted to go and I told him. Now he's backing out, that's unfair".

He sighed and plopped down next to Hoseok and now they both fought to keep their head on my lap.

I adjusted their heads so they both could and I asked "Where does he want to go hobi?" Hoseok sighed and said "He wants to go sky diving".

I looked at Jimin who was smiling at me. "PARK JIMIN...I am not letting you go there. What if something happens to my babies? Nope not going".

Hoseok jumped up in joy and Jimin whined. "Eomma nothing will happen let us go and force hobi hyung to go too".

Then Jimin gave me puppy eyes and I for real could never say no to them just how his lovesick alpha couldn't either.

I tried to look away from him but he kept pouting and all sorts so I facepalmed and said "Hoseok you're taking Jimin and that's final."

Hobi looked at me and he shook his head. "Hell naw. You just agreed WITH ME. Eomma why did you back out suddenly?"

I looked away unable to face him but he sighed and said "He used his puppy eyes didn't he?" I nodded slowly and hobi walked out.

"Jimin you play dirty". He spoke as he left. Jimin smiled at me and kissed my cheek. Before he could leave I held his arm.

"Jimin promise me you will be safe? And you will keep Hoseok safe too. I know he's scared to go sky diving but he's even more afraid that something will happen to you that's why he doesn't want to go. Just be careful okay baby?"

Jimin nodded and said "I know Eomma but I will keep us both safe. I promised him the day I met him that I would".

We both hugged before Jimin left to chase his alpha.

I sat back down on the bed and pondered on what was going to happen.

I just hope it worked out for the best.

Taehyung POV:
The car ride was silent and once we came to the house both my alphas got out and didn't say a word.

The three of us walked to the door and once Yoongi hyung opened it we again silently walked in.

We saw Jimin and Hoseok sitting on the couch, well Hoseok sat on the couch Jimin was on the floor trying to talk to him.

Jin hyung was sat besides them looking at what they were up to and laughing. Jungkook I'm guessing was asleep somewhere. Poor kookie has been sick lately.

Eomma was coming down the stairs and as she did she spoke "Good you guys are here, we can have food together. It's 7 O'clock so come down for around 8 after you have freshened up".

She was talking to us and that's how the other three noticed our presence.

They all said a hi or welcome back and went back to their bickering.