Summary.

THIS BOOK IS MINE AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF PEOPLE STOP STEALING IT, MAKES ME SO SAD AND IF IT KEEPS HAPPENING ILL DELETE IT AND STOP SHARING MY WRITING 💔💔💔💔💔
IM REWRITING THIS BOOK PLEASE READ THAT AND NOT THIS. ITS NOT OUT YET BUT WILL BE VERY SOON. THIS BOOK IS SO BAD.
He thought he was a bad boy.
She thought she was a psychopath.
He was bad news.
She was worse.
He was angry at the world.
She just wanted to have fun in it.

When Ashila gets caught on the wrong side of the law again, her father has no other choice but to send her to the strict boarding school known as 'Prescott Boarding School a place for delinquents and troubled youth' she is downright pissed. However when she gets there she decides to have some fun. Her type of fun.

When Rylan finds out the only other dorm in his hall is going to be taken he's intrigued. After all, his hall is only for the 'Class A' dangerous students, as the teachers and guards put it anyway. However when she gets there and he finds out that she's a she he's kinda annoyed that they class her as a 'Class A +' which is more dangerous than him.

_____________________

Some said they were to alike and thats why they clashed in the beginning others just sat back and watched thinking they were crazy but maybe they're not as alike as everyone thinks.

Ashila is a crazy, outspoken, feisty, adventurous young seventeen year old however she has a different view to the world as a normal girl her age. If she's going to do something she's going to do it to the extreme.

Rylan is a arrogant, temperamental, opinionated, egotistical young eighteen year old and he always gets what he whats and his way. He thinks he's badass but maybe not as much as he thinks.

So what happens when Ashila rocks up and turns the place upside down?