𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟰

"One of Toman's founding members, the first division captain, Keisuke Baji!" Hanma announced

"One of Toman's founding members, the first division captain, Keisuke Baji!" Hanma announced. "He claims he wants to abandon Toman and enter the ranks of Valhalla. This is a very serious matter, so I prepared a witness, Hanagaki Takemichi. I will now call that witness forward!"

'Witness? What's that mean?' The blonde boy thought.

You were so scared you didn't know what to do. You either die here or die back at home. 'I really fucked up this time..'

"Hanagaki Takemichi!"
"Y-yes?"
"What did Baji say in front of everyone in the recent Toman gathering?"
"Uh.. he said I'm going to Valhalla. Toman is my enemy."
"..What do you think, Kazutora?"
"The test of faith and the witness summoning. Don't you think that's good enough? He'll be useful fighting other gangs and he knows what happened in Toman while I was in Juvie. Even if he were to betray Valhalla, he'd still be useful.. isn't that right, Baji? We'll crush Toman.. and then we'll kill Mikey."
"K-kill Mikey?" You mumbled.
"Yeah," Baji bowed in front of Kazutora. "I'll help with that."
'What the hell?!'
"Alright!" Hanma shouted. "From this day forward, Baji is a member of Valhalla!"

Cheers were heard and everyone started celebrating. Takemichi quickly took this chance to grab you away from Hanma.
"Thank you!" You whispered to him which he nodded to.

"Wait a minute!" Takemichi yelled, gaining everyone's attention.
Hanma noticed you behind Takemichi and scoffed. "Fucker.."
"Baji-kun, you helped found Toman alongside Mikey, didn't you? Why are you betraying him?!"
"Huh? Just because I'm a founding member means I can't betray Toman? What a joke. Kazutora is one of the founding members too, he resented Toman. In summer, our first year of middle school, we ran wild. It was a bit chilly for a midsummer day."

Baji went on talking about Mikey's birthday. That night that he helped Kazutora steal the cb250t bike from S.S Motors, your older brother's shop. The night that Kazutora had hit you in the head and led you to staying at the hospital.

"It was you?!" You looked at Kazutora in disbelief.
"Hm? I thought you'd knew it was me. Whatever, can't help that you're slow. Mikey's always protecting you, doesn't want to see you hurt in anyway. That's why he was so mad at Baji and I."
"You bastard! I'm so telling Mikey about this!"
"Good, give this message to Mikey. A week from now on October 31st, in the abandoned parking lot. Toman vs Valhalla, our final fight!"

。。。

"I'm so sorry, Michi-kun!"
"No, it's fine. I'm glad they didn't hurt you. What are you doing by yourself anyways? I thought you couldn't walk by yourself."
"Well.."
"N-no offense, of course!"
"None taken. I just had a fight with Mikey, he was super mad at me and called me weak. I was stupid and said I was leaving the house on my own to prove him wrong."
"A-ah.. he must be worried."
"Yeah. Now I know why he was so mad. Everything's been hard for him, one of his friends got arrested and his other friend just betrayed him."