Alternative epilogue

A/N-  This is just for people who like sad endings this will not be what the next book is based off of 

--------------------

*Starts off from chapter 78*

Athena's pov

I saw the red dot pointed at Lucky's chest and I knew what I had to do. It all happened too quickly.

The bullet hits me causing sharp pain in my stomach. "Athena" Lucky yells catching me saving me from a hard blow to the floor. "Baby look at me keep your eyes open Enzos gonna fix this. The ambulance is already on their way." Tears pool in his eyes.

For the first time in a long time I felt fear. "Lucky I'm scared" I manage to get out feeling the soreness in my throat. "Athena please hold on just a little longer, I can hear them coming." My breath shortens as I hold his hand. My head is spinning and my vision is getting blurry. "Fuck" Santo says clutching his stomach I watch Lucky's eyes widen seeing Santo dropping to his knees clutching his stomach tightly.

A pool of blood forms in his shirt. "Mom, am I going to die?" Santo crocks out, turning his head in my direction. Tears stream down my face looking at him "I don't know Santo" Lucky tugs at his hair screaming out in pain when another person drops to the floor.

Adriano

"Looks like we're going to die together after all. Who would have thought little us would have predicted the future" Adriano gives a sad smile looking at me. "Adriano, do you see the angels?" Santo says. The sky looks like it's clearing up and a bright light is coming our way.

Were going to die

I hold Lucky's hand as tight as I can, his eyes holding nothing but pain. "Don't cry amore i'll always be with you" He shakes his head no before looking at us three lying on the floor. "Neither of you are going to die today" I think I see my parents behind him. His parents are there too.

Lucky I can't hold on anymore the pain is too much

"I love you Athena please just a little longer"

"I love you so much more Lucky it was always you before me in this life and the next"

Lucky's pov

I feel her pulse weaken when the ambulance finally arrives. They take the three of them rushing to the hospital. Please be okay. I don't know how to live without you guys. Adriano you've become my brother, the person who I would do anything for. Santo you're my son, the person who I needed to see a different side of life. Athena oh my Athena.

Where do I even start with her. From the moment her grey eyes found mine I was in love. I met my soulmate at 21 years old at my club in Milian. That moment moving forward was nothing but greatness. We had bumps along the road, we lost our parents, her grandfather passed, we lost a baby. We gained so much though I don't know how to live without her.

I can't live without her

Once we get to the hospital Enzo runs out with Bianca getting them unloaded. They all get rushed into surgery and we sit in the waiting room trying to hear something. Please be okay. I don't know how to do this without you guys. I can't do it without you guys. There is no way that I can do it without you guys.

I sit next to Rory taking a deep breath waiting for Vincenzo to come out.

Supzingling they let Bianca into the operating room with him as his sugerí al tech. She has the certificates for it but chose maturitny. Looking at the time it's 9:19. Technically it's the birth minute of Athena.

September 19th the love of my life was born

I have a bad gut feeling that something is wrong. Surgeries that aren't planned shouldn't take this long. Even if they are, we haven't heard anything at all. No updates, no nothing sitting in a stupid hospital waiting for answers. Waiting to see if I can sleep peacefully tonight. Waiting to know that I can stay here with my love waiting for her to come home.