Pt.7 Questions!

(That was all in Tubbo's POV if you did already know—)

#~#Tubbos POV 3rd person#~#
- Do you wanna go first?
The other in front of him asks.
- Uh— Alright! Let me think..
There were many things going through his brain, many involving himself. He decided to go with a easy option.
- How old are you?
Simple enough. The other options swarming through his brain were so tempting though. Like: you ever dated before? Or: every had a crush? Only, that's very awkward. Everyone knows you only ask that if you like the person.
- 16. How about y—
- Hey hey hey. This isn't 21 questions!
Tubbo cut him off,
- You could make that your truth though.
Hopefully he takes up on that offer because Tubbo doesn't want him knowing about his silly little crush.
- Yeah sure. Can't think of anything anyway.
Ranboo laughs, a beautiful melody to the shorter.
- 15. What would you call your relationship with Philza? Other then relatif?
- That's a tricky one.
Ranboo thought for a second,
- We'll say...
Ranboo paused again, seeming to be trying to find the right word.
- Delicate.
He finished.
Tubbo made an 'O' sound and they continued.
- What's your favourite part of yourself?
Another simple question. Tubbo could name many favourite things he liked of the other.
- Uhm..
Ranboo seemed stuck at the question lingering in the air.
- Give me a dare.
He said turning his head away pretending to be interested in the wall.
- Wait!-
Ranboo said a bit louder then he needed too,
- Hm?
- That!,
Ranboo pointed to Tubbo's art he hung up.
- Is that me?
Ranboo sounded happy— or maybe exited?
- Yeah!
Tubbo smiled at the others enthusiasm towards the piece.
- Woahh! That's so cool— I mean, did you make this yourself!?
The taller got up to check it out closer. Picking up the art he gazed at it with his jaw to the ground. He looked back up to the other,
- When we switch rooms again could I.. Keep this? Like in here?
- Uh sure!
He felt stabbed though, when he realized the other was thinking of when everything goes to normal already. How could he say no though! The two lay back down on the bed with their legs hanging off continuing the game.
- I getta dare you!~
Tubbo reminds the other.
To which he groans.
- Please don't make me lick the floor.
Tubbo thinks. What should he make Ranboo do? Kiss him?- WHAT NO! Wait.. that's a good idea though. Because then he cant back out.. But the pain he would get if the other disagreed to his feelings would break him.. But before he could change his mind, he said the few words that would change everything.
- Kiss me.
At first he didn't realize he said it out loud.
- I-
Ranboo couldn't form a complete sentence. A part of his mind he disliked shouted, 'it's because he doesn't like you!' But another part of his mind countered with, 'He's just flustered. Give him a secon-' but before he could finish the thought, he felt a pair of soft lips on his. It lasted a total of 14 milliseconds, yet it still happened. Wait, when did he take off his mask? The other seemed to have taken it off for 15 milliseconds to kiss him and put it back on. Neither seemed to know what to say to the action, and Ranboo had even inched away from him a bit.
- I-
Tubbo tried saying something but no words came to mind.
- I'm speechless.
He settle to say before he embarrassed himself.
- Me too.
They shared a mutual laugh. Nevertheless when the silence returned, it was comforting. In an odd manor. Tubbo felt safe. And again it slipped his mind to think when he said,
- Am I allowed to call you boo?
Tubbo probably looked like a ripe tomato and he cursed his unfiltered mind.
- Only if I can call you bee.
The other retorted.
With luck they both looked like pretty roses and not tomatoes.
- Deal!
He agreed.
Did he.. like him?
Nonono. That's weird. (It's not fucking weird this is an enimies to lovers bitch.) They're friends, and it'll stay that way unless any god above does some miracle shit. (I said something bitc—) Yeah...Friends.
He heard a voice and he realized he wasn't alone with his thoughts just yet, (DONT CLASSIFY ME AS YOUR THOUGHTS! THATS VERY DISRESPECTFUL.)
- Uh- Sorry, I spaced out. Huh?
- Whatcha thinking about?
He repeated,
- Nukes.
He decided to say because why not,
- Should I be scared?
- Probably.
Another silence formed around them like smog. Before anyone could break it, a knock was heard from the door.
- Ranboo? Are you here? You need to go back to your temporary quarters if yes.
Tubbo couldn't recognize the voice, it seemed however Ranboo did. His eyes were as unreadable as ever when he swiftly moved to the door. However, when he opened it no one was there. Ranboo turned his head respectfully and said,
- We may continue this another time.
One last wave and he was gone.
Tubbo moved up on the big bed, got in under the covers and whispered one last thing before falling fast asleep.
- I love you.
The brunette didn't know if the other heard him, much less where the words came from. Maybe his heart? Nah. That's too sappy.

-

He woke up in a flower field. Or- he opened his dream-self's eyes in a flower field because dream.
- Tubbo?
A voice called to him, he recognized it as—
- Ranboo? Is that you?
Dream-Tubbo got up and looked around. There was a pretty sunset. A blur of pink orange yellow and light bit of red. Needless to say it was beautiful. He was surrounded by sunflowers and there was a path that formed leading to the other.
- Tubbo? TUBBO! I have something urgent to tell you!
Ranboos face was so pretty with the lighting. Despite the mask and all.
- What is it bossman?
- That's a new nickname.. Anyhow, you need to confess to Real Ranboo before it's too late!
- What! How do you know about that?? More importantly what's gonna happen?
A cold silence filled the air, somehow making the pretty site gloomy.
- I wish I could tell you.
Dream-Ranboo looked away. An unmistakable edge to his voice.
- One of two things will happen. A death, or an unwanted marriage. Maybe both.
Marriage? Is Ranboo engaged? Why did he not think to tell Tubbo before kissing him? For the sake of him and real-life Ranboo, he vowed not to let either happen.
- You can't do anything about that. It's bound to happen unless you flee the country.
- I said that out loud?
- No, I can read your thoughts and emotions.
- How? Is that your power thing like Ranboos enderman shit?
Tubbo's never heard of such a power.
- We don't have much time left, it's almost morning. I'll make the explanation quick. I'm a spirit, and I'm not Ranboo. I come and help royalty through their desired's dream. Because this is a dream however, I can do whatever I want. That is my true ability.
Tubbo tried to make sense of what this spirit-dream-Ranboo thing was saying.
- I'm his most desired? And what's your name?
- You are. If you truly wish to know my name, I am DreamXD.
- That's a funny name. Because you go in dreams and stuff.
Tubbo laughed a bit.
- Did I mention I was also a god? What I meant by spirit was, I go in dreams as a spirit otherwise it won't work.
His voice changed a bit to a deeper tone.
- I'll do research on you when I get the chance. For now, I have to stop a marriage and a death or something like that.
- It's not that easy— Oh whatever. You humans are all the same. Farewell.
- HEY! IM A GOAT! DONT YOU SEE THE HORNS—
Before the goat hybrid could finish yelling, he woke up with a startle and the last thing he saw was a tall white thing with a round head 'XD' in black on the sphere, green wings and matching clothes with jewels and diamonds lingered on him. The figure woke him up and remained for only a split second.
- I'm going insane..
Tubbo whispered mostly to himself.
He decided to not tell anyone about this dream thing and keep it secret.

-

RANBOO POV;
Another blank dream to start the day.. great. Ranboo got up, and got the cleaning supplies he needed for the day. His list wasn't that long, compared to others he'd gotten before but one thing caught his eye.
'~ Clean Carriage 69'
There were more than 60 carriages?? Since when?! His whole list was done until he got to the carriage thing. It was out and ready for him already, with a bunch of cleaning stuff. Ranboo took a good look at it and hoped the brown stuff was mud...

-

Whew. One carriage cleaned! Usually after the maids finished their lists they had free time unless they got direct orders from the King, Queen, and now, Tubbo. Well, technically not now it's been a good month since that whole thing. Whoa. A month. That's awhile. Anyhow, know he could go back to his room. He let his feet take him to his quarters. Ranboo was looking at the floor counting his steps, clearly not paying attention. He looked up to find himself at—

Hello:)
How are you?
Tell me in the comments!
Sorry for this lmao.

- Tubbo's room?
Curiosity came over the taller and he peeked through the crack in the door to see Tubbo ballerina dancing. There was a sort of soft piano in the background and he looked like a beautiful bee. Buzzing from flower to flower effortlessly doing spins and loops so very majestically. Ranboo knows to dance as well, although his dancing is a different style. Maybe one day they could dance together. At their weddi— ANYWAY, he wondered if this was a form of stalking? Probably. He stalked away at the thought and pretended he was never there.

A/N:
123 READS??? oh my god!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! AHHHHH!

1700 words:)

- Alias