Harry Potter Characters as Vines

requested by: simp84771

*

Loki entered the Theatre seeing that everybody had been impatiently waiting.

" Well it seems everybody has calmed down and I think it's quite time for another video" Loki smiled at them.

" Ok, Let's watch the video," George says.

" Yes, B\but I have some explaining to do" Loki said eyeing the Professors as a joke as the Students seemed excited.

" It's a Firm No" Snape glares at Loki.

" You can't control her," Hermione responds.

" Don't worry, it was a simple joke. We won't be having such videos where The Professors must leave in a while" Loki laughs.

" So you made me excited for no reason" Draco rolls his eyes.

" I just wanted to see their reaction, it's pretty valid" Loki shrugs.

" That is quite valid" Luna says " Its Like an experiment to see what they would actually say".

" Correct Luna" Loki smiled under her cloak.

" I didn't think of it that way," Neville says.

" You never think of it that way," Pansy grumbles to herself.

" I just realized we have never seen your face except for like the back of your head" Ron says tapping his chin.

" Because I choose to, I like The unknown ghostly figured named after the God Of Mischief" Loki shrugs while bending a bit and laughing.

" Seems like you" Harry nods.

" The God of Mischief" Draco questions.

" Loki is The God of mischief son of Fárbauti, a Frost Giant from Jotunheim who can shape shift and has magic with Longevity and many others he is also the Blood Brother of Odin" Hermione explains.

" Can you Shut The Fu-" Harry cuts off Pansy.

" Oh In The Marvel comics from what I had skimmed before Dudley caught me was Loki is the adopted Brother of Thor and his Father is Odin" Harry trails off.

" Well, The Marvel comics were inspired I guess" Hermione shrugs.

" Shu-" Loki cut off Pansy This Time.

" Ok, Let's go to the point of me explaining in the first Place" Loki starts.

" Can I like sp-" Loki cut off Pansy.

" What we are watching is iconic vines" Loki starts.

" Vi-" Harry was cut off by Loki.

" Vines are pretty short clips with comedic purposes" Loki explains " and Now we are watching You Guys as Vines".

" Who gives a f-" Loki cuts off Pansy.

" Let's Just watch now" Loki says as most of the theater nodded.

" L-" Pansy was cut off by The Video playing as she collapsed into her seat.

* Shows George and Fred Playing the Piano*

" Ahh I want to play the piano," George says.

" I love The Piano, " Fred says.

" Maybe Hermione could teach you" Ginny smirks at them.

" I wouldn't mind," Hermione smiles.

" Me either" Ron raises his hand.

* Harry is chilling not noticing the Snatchers*