THREE

"I'm exhausted." Freya complained. "This is so hard."

Poppy chuckled. "C'mon get up."

"No. The floor is comfortable." Freya said, tucking her right arm under her head as she closed her eyes, still laying on the floor. 

"But we have to train."

"Pops, I love you, I really do. But it's the first day back so stop being such an overachiever and let me breathe." Poppy rolled her eyes but eventually joined her friend on the ground as they gazed at the sky. It was silence for a while until the girl said, "You know you never told me what happened between you and Riven."

Poppy sighed, not really in the mood to talk about it. "Can we not?"

"Poppy, I tried giving you the space you need, not asking you really about anything related to him, but let me in please. I know you have this fear of people leaving you but I'm not going anywhere, I promise." Freya confessed as she looked at her friend. She could tell the girl was in deep thought about whatever it is she was thinking about. And no doubt it was about Riven.

"Poppy!" They heard someone say. The girl turned her head to see her twin. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Relax brother, we're just resting." Poppy rolled her eyes, getting off the floor. "What do you want?"

"I need your help with the whole Stella thing." Sky said, becoming more quiet when he mentioned the girl's name.

Poppy chuckled. "Fre knows about it, you don't have to whisper."

"Do you tell her everything?"

"Not everything." Freya added.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready." Poppy said looking at the girl. 

"And when will that be? I'm not getting any younger."

"Wait she hasn't told you about her and Riven either?" Sky asked causing the girl to shake her head. "Hm. Interesting."

"Ok let's go." With that the twins set off to the girl's suite. But they were stopped by Silva, handing them both a sword.

"Fight."

Poppy sighed as she got into position. She hated when Silva did this. The girl started her attack on her twin, which he defended. The girl kicked the boy in the stomach which he wasn't too happy about so he attacked to her left, which she blocked but was surprised when her twin landed an elbow hit to her chest. Sky raised his sword the same time Poppy raised hers causing both of them to look at each other. Before the boy knew it the girl kicked his leg and dropped his sword. Sky grunted but recovered quickly as he grabbed the knife in his suit, preparing to attack before the girl quickly used her leg to pick up the sword on the floor and shielding herself.

Sky chuckled as he wasn't expecting her to do that so quickly. "Well played."

"Can anyone tell me what they just witnessed here?" Silva asked the first years. Nobody dared to raise their hands.

"A girl kicking a dude's ass." Someone said, causing the group to laugh.

"You're lucky it isn't you." Silva said to the boy. "When you're here, you'll quickly learn if you're an attacker, a defender, or both. What you just saw is two of the best second year Specialists Alfea has to offer. They attack, they defend, and they think quickly. If you want to be the best in your year, that is the expectation."

Poppy was shocked to hear Silva praised them like that. She knew her and Sky were good specialist, but to be called the best one in second year, that boosted the girl's ego a little too much.

"Sky and Poppy's father was Andreas of Eraklyon. That made them a legacy admission, but they still showed up on the first day and did the work. Well done." Silva said to the twins, shaking both of their hands. Poppy smiled and walked away with Sky.

"Silva actually complemented us." Poppy said.

Sky chuckled. "I know. Doesn't feel right."

"I guess the man does have emotions."