Bonus Chapter (100k love💖)

Dear Readers,

It's a 100k❤️

I cannot thank you all enough for all the love you pour❤️

I love you all❤️🤗

Hope you enjoy the bonus chapter❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

The beauty of life remains in accepting what it throws at us. Even if there are a lot of difficulties eventually there would come a time when it would turn beautiful. Life is not always easy, not for anyone, everyone passes through their own share of struggles. Just when they thought their life had turned perfect a new tornado was on the way to reach them.

Yash was pacing outside the OT wearing a fracture band on his left hand. Their mom and dad reached the hospital as soon as they got the news "Yash", he ran to his mom on seeing her "Maa.. Maa.. my Unnati.. she.. she was pregnant Maa.. our little one was just a month old.. we didn't even know.. they are telling she has been bleeding non stop.. I'm scared"

His mom rubs his back hugging him "Shhh.. my daughter is brave.. you need to be strong baby", his voice breaks again "It's all my fault Maa.. I should have been careful.. My playfulness only caused this accident.. I'm responsible for all this Maa..". She keeps caressing his hair "No baby.. shhh calm down.. you didn't do anything.. it was that drunken driver's fault baby.. our Unnati will be back to us okay.."

His dad rubs his back "It's okay Yash.. you are fine.. Our Unnati will also be fine.. don't worry". Just then they hears the door of the Operation theatre opening, Yash runs towards the doctor "Doctor how is my wife.. she is fine na.. please tell me she is fine".

His parents stand along him holding his hand on his either side. The doctor looks towards Yash "Dr.Yash we couldn't save the baby.. but your wife is stable now..". He runs inside the OT as soon as he hears that she is stable, he sees all the machines which were attached to her body and his heart pricks with guilt as he remembers the accident.

Flashback begins..

Unnati and Yash had been on a date leaving their 5 year old Yashwini at home with their parents. They were right now driving back home from their date night. Yash was teasing Unnati "Well Mrs.Chakravarthy I'm thinking our Yashi is feeling lonely without a sibling.. how about we plan for one".

She looks towards him "I want a little baby boy.. you took your daughter into your team.. she always supports you.. huh!! Doesn't listen to me at all.. I tell her no to something she runs to you.. you and Ansh na spoil her like anything.. she beats up someone at school Ansh covers up for her.. you encourage her at home.. I want my little boy who listens only to me not you or that little devil of yours.."

Yash chuckles looking at her "Okay so let's have a baby boy then.. how about we start Ahemm.. tonight darling". She blushes and turns her face towards the window "Shut up Yash". He keeps laughing looking at her blushing "Darling you know na I love plums.. and your plum like cheeks are my fav..". She starts hitting him "Shut up.. shameless you are Yash.. you are a father of a 5 year old.. Gosh!!..".

He chuckles and tries to block her with his one hand while driving with the other. Just then a huge lorry comes in the opposite side taking them by surprise. Yash tries to balance the car but it swirls as he tries to avoid crashing into the nearby tree yet the car ends up toppling over.

Yash was half concious he couldn't lift his left hand, he felt a shooting pain yet his eyes were searching for his wife, the people around had called the ambulance. He tried to get close to her "Unnati..", the people around him helped him get into the ambulance along with her. Unnati was lying unconscious here in front of him covered in blood, he couldn't see her like that. He tried to reach out to her to her but his arms felt too heavy and his eyes closed due to exertion.