♢Chapter~2♢

"Don't cuss in front of me, Tejasswi.  Keep ur volume low in this house. "
__

Teja found her parents leaving her hand and disappearing in the dark. She shouted for them and opened her eyes in a second. She groaned when her eyes could not take the excess light and after some struggle she could finally adjust to light.

She had sweat in her forehead due to that dream. She loved her parents a lott and now both have left her. She could not meet any of them in their last breadth and never saw their bodies. Their death certificates were the only proof to her that they really died.

She saw her surrounding that consisted every furniture either of black colour or White. It was a big room and had an intimate aura. She wondered what she was doing here.

Then all the events flashed her mind and she started sweating even when AC was doing its work properly. The last she remebered was she being kidnapped.

As a reflex she noticed the clothes she was wearing and fear crept on her mind. That was not the clothes she was wearing last time.

She wore a white kurta but now she had a dark blue maxy gown. She sighed a relief when she could not feel any pain in her lower body .  Thankfully she knew about Sex and knew that it pains a lot when a girl loses her Virginity.

But Who changed her clothes?

She stood up from the bed only to sit back with sudden nausea . She held her head that seemed to explode soon. 

"Ahh!! God , This pain!!" She groaned in pain.

Her gaze fell in side table and found a capsule and a glass of water. She immediately took it and gulped the capsule. She walked to a door that she thought was the entrance to room and found it locked. She banged the door, for God knows how many minutes but got no response inturn.

She started throwing all the things she could reach and soon the door opened . A woman in her mid 50's came and shock was visible on her eyes because of what she saw. The room was a complete Mess. It looked a tsunami just hit the room.

"Why..Why i am being kidnapped? Why i am here as hostage? Who changed my Clothes??" Teja shouted and threw another vase.

The lady flinched."Listen. I dont know anything but please stop throwing  everything. And i..i changed ur clothes becau..cause yours were wet." The lady tried to stop teja but could not succeed as teja advanced to break another vase.

She was about to throw the vase but was stopped by a Warm and hard hand. She looked at the person with pure anger and found a man in his last twenties with angry and frustrated face.

His eyes was down but his hold was too tight that it would leave marks on her wrist. But that was the least she cared right now. She tried to snatch her wrist but the man was more powerful.

"U bastard. Leave me..." she tried her best to come out of his grip but the man didn't bulge.

He finally looked at her and she noticed his brown eyes that held a dangerous energy that she gulped. She saw his face and found it little familiar .

His hairs were gelled up and eyebrows creased. His jaw was shaped and his lips were in its perfect form. He had some beard that made him more handsome . He had a grey tux on enhancing his power. He was muscular and well built.

She felt his grip loosened and she looked back at his face. The man took the vase and threw it on the wall making teja flinch. She looked around and saw that the woman was long gone.

Why did she left me alone with this  big-rude-man?

He immediately lifted her and sat her in bed edge. All the while teja just looked at his ,now ,blank face. She felt him touching her feet and she pulled her legs up.

The man glared at her and forcefully took her feet. It was then she noticed her feet were bleeding and a piece of glass was stuck. She winced when the man took it out.

"Please help me go out of here and i promise to give you all the wealth i have. Just help me." Teja whispered to man thinking he may can help her escape. But his head was down.

She again recieved no response and she was now frustrated. She has so many questions and none is answering. First Pra then that driver and the lady and now this man.

"Why the fuck no one is answering me. Are u all unable to speak or God forgot to insert voice in all your throats.!!" She groaned.

"Don't cuss in front of me, Tejasswi.  Keep ur volume low in this house. " The man said taking out the first aid box from the sidetable.

"I won't. I will yell and cuss with all my guts. U may can kick me out and leave me for good. And if u have the guts ,call your Boss. Why the hell did that a*shole kidnapped me? " Teja snapped.

"U are already in front of Your Boss." The man said cleaning the wound. His voice was as if he found it amused .

Teja gulped in response. It was The newly habit she got in minutes.

He is the Kidnapper? But isnt he treating her wound? A kidnapper is not supposed to be caring, even a little.

"Then why are u caring about my Wound? U kidnapped me , made me ur hostage, and now treating my wound. Tell me the Truth, What do u want? ..." She demanded the truth.

"Because u are to ruin only by Me. No one can hurt u except me. Not Even You." He said with full authority .He was dangerously close to her when he said that and she did feel uneasy but the shocking part was she didn't found it discomfortable. She gulped at their proximity. He kept the box back in its place before getting up.

"Maya will be coming here once i'm out. She will tell u everything that u should know . " He walked out of the room.

As said teja saw a woman entering the room . She was the same woman she met a while ago.

"Hi tejasswi . Am Maya, the caretaker of this house. This is your Room and all your necessities are kept in its place. Anything additional u need, u can tell me." The lady, Maya said with a smile.

"Yes. I need Answers. Can u give?"

"I can always try."

"Why am i here when I was supposed to be in flight to US?. Why is he saying i am his to ruin? Is ..Is he a la..lady-exporter? Will he sell m--"

Maya said cutting her in between "No Tejasswi. I dont know why he kidnapped u but all i know is, there must be a good reason. He is a good man . Though he is too cold and rude, he will never do any injustice with any girl. He respects women. "

"Just be careful with your behaviour and words. He doesn't tolerate irrational words and behaviour. He is a short headed person. I will suggest you to impress him by following his order and then ask everything u want with a tea. Dont tell anyone but his weakness is a good tea with ginger added. " She further added and whispered the last line as if disclosing a big secret.

Teja rolled her eyes as she would  ever Impress a Man who has kidnapped her.

"Where is My Phone? " Teja questioned.

Maya shrugged telling she don't know ." Get ready and come down to have ur dinner." She started going towards the exit.

Dinner? Shouldn't it be Lunch??

Oh yes. Its the result of that chloroform.

"What's his Name?" Teja could not help but ask this.

"Karan"

Maya went out and closed the door.

"Karan!? Why it sounds so familiar?  Leave teja. There are thousands of persons having this name." Teja shook her head and went to take a shower. She was really Starving.

_______

Hii Beautiful Souls..
Hope you are best of your health.

So How was Karan's entry and his way of Treating Tejasswi?

Plz tell me your Honest review in this one.