19|Cornered ~True Identity~

I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO 100 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

The audience as a whole is shocked by the ending of the episode and the reveal of Jodo not only being the one to tell the producer about Reigen, but also doing it all because Reigen kneed him in the stomach to get Mogami out of him!

"Is this guy serious?! If it wasn't for Reigen, Mogami probably would've used his body to injure or kill some of the other psychics in the room!" Mina shouts in frustration. "Right? This guy definitely has a God complex too with his whole "how dare you strike me!" Thing he's got going on." Sero says. "I know you said it as a joke but he might be related to Ishiguro in someway if he's acting like this over someone hitting him." Kaminari says, starting to believe Sero's joke about Jodo. "Ugh don't remind me of that man child." Jiro sighs.

"If Jodo is dead set on ruining him than this could turn ugly really fast." Present Mic worries. "If a clip of Reigen failing to do his job as a psychic goes viral then it's very possible his career as a psychic and any possible future career endeavors could be ruined since he'd be seen as the con man he is." Midnight says. "With how large his reputation has grown as well among the community I wouldn't be surprised if he would get turned down for any jobs he would try out for if he gets exposed." All Might worries.

EPISODE START

The episode begins with Reigen preparing for the show to begin in a green room as he thinks to himself about how he feels stressed out and nervous in said green room, that is until one of the people working on the show enter the room and tells Reigen to come out now as the opening begins.

After the opening ends the audience is shown Shinra Banshomaru getting his food so he can watch Jodo's return to TV only to see that Reigen is there as well which shocks him. It's then revealed that the two psychics will be exorcising the spirt of a fox that's "possessed" the child while he was playing a game of Kokkuri-San. Both of the psychics are Introduced as their accomplishments are also talked about in their introductions which Reigen tells that he defeated the Dragger (with the help of Shinra, Mob, and Dimple though he doesn't mention them.)

After their introductions are finished the host has the boy be brought out as he explains that if he freaks out he has straps placed on him so that he can't do anything, the boy is shown to be incoherently mumbling random things as the man directing the cameras tells the cameramen to go to Reigen.

Seeing a child in restraints like this made most of the audience recoil due to how uncomfortable they felt, they all knew that the child was most likely not possessed by a spirit on the same level as Mogami cause if he were then that spirit would'...

Seeing a child in restraints like this made most of the audience recoil due to how uncomfortable they felt, they all knew that the child was most likely not possessed by a spirit on the same level as Mogami cause if he were then that spirit would've already broken out of the restraints to try and kill the two psychics, but still seeing the restraints worried them.