22|Collision ~Power Type~

I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO 100 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

(Heads up I'll be referring to Reigen's group of espers as the "Anti-Claw Group" and Sho's group as merely Sho's Group so y'all don't get confused on which group is which in these episodes.)

The audience are all flabbergasted at not only how bold Claw has gotten but by also how strong it's members are or more specifically the Ultimate 5. Teru was unable to land an actual blow on Shimazaki throughout their entire fight, even though he was able to unleash many powerful new techniques such as his telekinetic explosion and multi layered barrier.

"I thought Hanazawa would at least be able to put up a fight against him and maybe scratch him but he wasn't even able to do that!" Kirishima shouts in surprise. "They've got the Prime Minister now as well! I don't even wanna imagine what they might do to him!" Mina shouts in worry. "D-Didn't that Shimazaki guy say that they were only going to use him as a hostage? Maybe there's nothing to worry about?" Ojiro says, trying to make the situation a tad bit less hopeless. "He did, but can you really trust the words of someone who works for a terrorist organization?" Yaoyorozu says, which makes the situation seem even more grim than it already was.

"It seems like Kageyama and Sho really are the only hopes to take down Claw. There's no way the others could even land a scratch on the Ultimate 5." Izuku says, feeling saddened and angered by the fact he has to stand by and watch an entire city get terrorized by espers. "Hopefully Kageyama will awaken soon then, even if Sho is incredibly strong the boss of Claw will more than likely be too much for him to handle on his own." Iida doubts Sho's strength compared to his fathers. "Who even knows if Mob will wake up soon or not?! After being led to believe that his family was killed and then exploding he probably needs a lot of time to rest!" Uraraka begins to freak out about the idea of Mob not waking up before Claw destroys Japan.

"I'm sure Kageyama will wake up soon ribbit, he's bounced back from dying kinda so I'm sure he'll be ready to fight soon." Tsuyu comforts her best friend which somewhat works.

"Sheesh that Shimazaki guy seems like a really dangerous guy, he took a bullet to the nose and didn't budge, kidnapped the Prime Minister, and then beat the hell outta Hanazawa..." Present Mic says in a mix of shock and awe. "The entire group might have to work together if they want a chance at defeating him, the other members of the Ultimate 5 will almost certainly be more easy for them to fight compared to Shimazaki." Aizawa says, while trying to think of a way to bypass Shimazaki's incredibly strong powers and even just winning against him. "These kids really do have their plates full now." All Might begins to worry about the kid espers even more after seeing how strong Claw truly was.

EPISODE START

The screen once again lit up which caused all the conversations about the Ultimate 5 and mainly Shimazaki to end as they paid attention to the next episode of the show.

The episode starts with the news talking about how Claw has been holed up in the Seasoning Cultural Tower, and are most likely in possession of the Prime Minister. The scene cuts to the hide out of Reigen and his group where Teru talks to the group about Shimazaki and his ability to teleport, they also talk about the possibility of Claw having even more espers at the same strength as Shimazaki.

"If the rest of the Ultimate 5 are even near his level they have no chance of winning against Claw, Kageyama really is their only chance at winning this." Aizawa thinks to himself.

After the opening ends the new headquarters of Claw is shown with all the members of the Ultimate 5 inside it as Shimazaki asks Suzuki why they decided to move away from the capital. Suzuki explains that he chose this building for two reasons, the first is that the Omurice at this building is to die for while the second reason is because he's from this city. He remembers it so well that he can tell when parts of it changes yet he tells the members of the Ultimate 5 that he doesn't care if they destroy it all.