19 would you be my fucking boyfriend

would you ever be my,
would you be my f*cking boyfriend.
THE BIRD AND THE BEE

CHAPTER 19  MAPLE LEAF

annoyance.

was the first thing scaramouche felt at the time, being sandwiched between two of his older sisters while they conversed. makoto sipped her tea and nibbled on some pastries while ei drank another dango milk.

"never knew the cute boy would be in the same club as you," makoto observed, her violet eyes fixed on the h/c-haired girl conversing with one of her customers. scaramouche lowered his frown and looked at his sister.

"what do you mean cute boy?!"

"we gave that boy over there a free dango milk last time," ei remarked instead of makoto, who hummed in agreement. "so who's the crush of our little scaramouchy?" makoto taunted, smirking as scaramouche gave her a look.

however, after giving her a scowl, his gaze shifted to y/n, who was again alone in her spot until kazuha approached her.

of course, the twins were aware, and ei could sense her shock while makoto felt proud when they had realized. "even if you prefer males, we still accept you, little brother," makoto spoke again.

for him, that was the final straw.

meanwhile, kazuha approached you after he went to speak with some of the visitors, while the others, particularly venti, were preoccupied with entertaining the visitors.

"it's a hectic day huh?" you asked, getting a nod and a sigh from a boy, "certainly it is, however you seem close with beidou and ningguang. is there something you aren't telling me?" he wondered, his hand going into his pocket as if looking for something.

you blinked two times preceding noting bluntly, "me and ningguang are cousins, and beidou's a dear companion of mine."

the girl's comment stunned the boy, but he quickly regained his composure after he finally made touch with the item he'd been trying to stuff into his pockets.

"that's surprising," he said gently, "yet it's wonderful to know you get along with them." now it was your chance to question him, "how about you and beidou?".

"beidou is also a cousin of mine; we've been close since childhood. furthermore, i have this unique present for you; it's a maple leaf hair clip. i noticed it in the mall the other day and thought it'd look nice on you."

kazuha holding up a little hair clip that looked just like a maple leaf. it is, nevertheless, considerably more sparkling and brilliant, demonstrating the superiority of the adornments.

"this is unexpected... but thank you, kazuha, i appreciate it! i'll make sure to keep it." you smiled as you took the hair-clip from him and stuffed it into your pocket. you didn't want to arouse suspicions by wearing it, no matter how much you want to.