sixty-one

Fuck this. I'm out.

Cursing to myself as I shoved all my belongings in one large suitcase. It didn't take me a lot of time to finish packing cause it wasn't like I had a ton of stuffs here to begin with. There were only a few clothes Travis brought for me from Liam's other home and the rest like toiletries, etc. They were already there when I arrived.

As I zipped up the suitcase and stood it upright, I hard a soft knock at the door before it parted open slowly. I could automatically tell who it was by just listening to the pattern of his firm footsteps.

"She hates me now, doesn't she." I scoffed, jokingly. He probably knew that at this point, based on my tantrum earlier, I didn't care no more what his family had to say about me.

"Surprisingly, no." Liam said, a bit stunned as he made his way on over, "If anything, I think she likes you even more."

I rolled my eyes, sarcastically.

"Why are you here?"

Resting both hands on the sides of my hips, I turned to him.

"As I recall the last time we met, I told you nicely to fuck off." I said and he just gave one lazy nod in reply.

"Yes. That was like five minutes ago." He sighed.

I found it ironic how our roles had switched, how he was now the calm one and I was the one losing my shit over everything to anyone.

"By any chances, this is your hormone talking?" Liam asked as he stepped closer to me, keeping his gaze fixed on my face like he was trying to figure me out.

"Could be." I shrugged, "But believe it or not, I meant everything I said. So if you came here, expecting my apology, I would suggest you show yourself to the door. Because it's not going to happen."

"I didn't come here to listen to your apology." He said, calmly, "I am here because I owe you mine."

Ugh. As if.

"Liam, if you think I am going to fall for all this-"

"I talked to Giovanna." He said, cutting me off mid-sentence, making me sigh, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" I scoffed.

"That you know about the Italy trip."

I shot him a hard look.

"Because it's none of my business." I said in a mocking tone, "If you choose to leave me and go on a vacation with her, all the while we were having our own issue going on the side, what could I possibly have done? Beg you to come back? I can't even reach you without having one of your stupid assistances saying to me, oh, Master haven't had any time for personal phone calls."

"I was really busy, London."

"Busy what?" I snorted, "Fucking her?"

He paused a second and then went on less frigidly.

"Don't be jealous."

"Trust me. I am not."

"Listen, it wasn't just the two of us." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him, threateningly.

"You mean there is another girl?"

"No, Lo. What the hell." He shook his head, "You remember the first night you moved into the mansion?"

I merely nodded, not seeing where he was going with this.

"That girl you saw-"

"Yes. The one you shot to death. I remember." I huffed, distinctively.