Chapter 25

I AM SO SORRYY FOR THR LONG WAIT!!!

Long story short, Wattpad wasn't responding and I fixed it bye removing it off my phone and trying to reactivate my account by switching emails :P

~~~~

RECAP:

Bakugo and Midoryia is under house arrest, (Y/n) is going to die from wheezing, the author is being suspicious and they are starting the second semester since they finished getting their hero license thing.

~~~~

"Well then... Starting today, we'll be resuming our normal classroom activities," Aizawa explained as be glanced down at the board once before looking back up to face his ignorant, idiotic, lovable students.

"I know you've all been through a lot, but now is the time to renew yourselves. To help you reach your full potential, despite today's activities being limited to a classroom lecture," Aizawa continued as he rubbed the bridge of his nose slightly.

"This semester we'll have even tougher training than before."

(Y/n)'s eyes twitched as she stared at the ladybug outside the window enjoying the sun.

She nudged her finger into the sun and hissed slightly at the smoke rising before drawing it back in as Tsuyu asked about the hero internships mentioned during the opening ceremony.

A pity.

She really did like going in the sun especially if it was raining.

"... To put it simply, they're hero activities done off-campus," Aizawa explained as he searched around his wrist for his hair tie before sighing.

"Think of it like a more formalised version of the field training you did with pro heroes before."

Uraraka stared and nodded before an exclamation mark popped up.

Her hands slammed against the table and (Y/n) squinted her eyes at the candies underneath Todoroki's desk.

"WAIT THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL THE STRUGGLES WE WENT THROUGH FOR SPORTS FESTIVAL?!"

(Y/n) jerked up at the shout and stared at Uraraka before her eyes slid back to the candies slowly.

Todoroki sweat dropped.

Aizawa stared at his cup of coffee on the table as Satou calmed Uraraka down.

"The hero internships are an opportunity for you to make use of the connections you made at the sports festival," He explained slowly.

"They're not linked to classes at all, but rather managed at the discretion of students themselves. That being the case..."

(Y/n) wondered if there was a fast forward button.

"...with the rise of the villains, we are deliberately thinking about your participation."

Aizawa sighed before grabbing and chunk of chalk and throwing it at (Y/n)'s head.

(Y/n)'s eyes flickered up at the chalk before flickering back down when she decided it was no harm. Yelping loudly as the chalk hit her forehead, Aizawa slumped down and sighed.

"(Y/n), please pay attention."

She looked up and raised a first before knocking it against her head while poking her tongue out.

"Tee-hee!~☆"

'You don't even look apologetic!' Class 1-A thought as the girl settled down tiredly against her seat.

Aizawa headed out the door with his sleeping bag as if so done with the class before slamming it open.

"All right... Sorry for keeping you waiting Mic."