Chapter 18

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

A

fter that encounter with Taiju, Hana could see glimpses of him in the neighborhood, wondering why the hell does he always hid behind poles, walls, and so on.

She was confused at his stalker behavior but wanted him to go talk to her first, so she pay him no mind, acting like she didn't notice him at all.

Shiba Taiju, was in fact, in awe at the person he thought of as a perfect being. From the charming look she possessed and the destructive power she holds.

She was like a god or goddess. Taiju's odd acts didn't go unnoticed by his younger siblings.

Yuzuha and Hakkai swear they both saw a small shrine looking thing inside Taiju's room, a candid picture of Hana was in the middle of it but they still don't know who she is. Several items were put there as well, like small hairclips that Hana used to wear but already throws away.

They even swore they saw Taiju just prays in front of that small shrine he made. They weren't sure what he's prayin about but it's something like,

"My goddess, pLEASE GIVE ME BLESSINGS TO HAVE MORE COURAGE TO FINALLY MEET AND SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN-!"

Yuzuha and Hakkai legit thought Taiju had gone crazy or something. The thing he often prays for is that he finally have the courage to meet and speak to whatever god he believes in now.

"Hana," Haruchiyo sighed, "there's a guy stalking you for days now. Want me to get rid of him?"

Hana shook her head, "let him be, Haru. Maybe he's confused or something...the poor man." She mumbled.

Haruchiyo blinked before he shrugged, agreeing with her. That dude might be out of his mind or sumn right now.

Oogway the turtle who was perched on Hana's shoulder ate a thin slice of cucumber and snorted. Yeah right, ya'll fuckin simpin on my kid. I ain't blind.

Oogway turned his head and gave Taiju the stink eye.

Later that day, Hana decides to stay inside a cafe by herself, slurping on some milkshake and eating a strawberry cheesecake with Oogway the turtle chillin on the table, eating some fruits she ordered as she brainstorms new ideas for yet another plan.

Her dark thoughts are really getting to her head these days, making her want to make not one, but tons of people suffer at the same time.

"Hana! You're here!" Kazutora showed up, he was taking a walk earlier and saw Hana from the windows of this cafe.

Hana got out of her dark trance and looked over to Kazutora with a kind smile, "ah, kazutora. Hi."

"Is something bothering you?" Kazutora gave her a concerned look as he sit on the chair in front of her. "Hi, oogway." He poked the turtle's shell and the turtle waved at him with one feet before eating the fruits again.

Hana blinked. Is something bothering me? She gave a small smile under her mask as she remembered what day it would be soon and a plan showed up inside her head to satisfy her dark thoughts.