《24》

Men are the maintainers of women, because Allah has made some of them to excel others...” (4:34)

" ajeeb pagal aadmi h!" Juweria mumbled as she came back to her father's cabin  and arranged the files.

She was arranging the files in data when a girl patted her shoulder from behind.

She turned around and looked at her confusingly.

" hello Me Saad sir ki PA hu.. ap unki sis hena?" She asked politely with a gesture of smile.

Juweria nodded with a small smile.

" jii.." Juweria said.

" Saad sir advised me to introduce u to the employees of this department as you will be working under him." She informed her in a professional tone.

Juweria's smile faded away.

She wanted to work under her husband.

" but .. I was supposed to work under Waqaur Almas Khan " said Juweria in a low voice.

" ma'am you must be mistaken... saare new interns phle Saad sir ke under assign hote h.. as Waqaur sir only appoints well qualified and experienced employees" she said in a best way with a smile.

Juweria smiled and nodded. Though it was a fake smile.

" ok.. than lets start.." Juweria said rubbing her sweaty hands.

And walked with the girls.

---

" oyye chal muje business statistics ke project ki PDF send karna" zoya asked Fiza.

Fiza and Zoya were preparing their assignments.

" appi... wo wha table pe ap le lena!" Fiza said wiping away her sweat.

Zoya looked at her. Keeping her phone aside and asked, " kha se aa rhi ho jo itna pasina aa rha h!"

" wo me Saad ke liye khana bna rahi hu... " fiza said with her sparkling eyes.zoya smirked and teased her saying, " ohoo ... or humara kya?"

" aree apke liye bhi meri pyari appi" fiza said pecking her cheek.

Zoya smiled and ruffled her hair.

Meanwhile zoya got a call from Junaid.

" utha le appi important hogi" said fiza and ran out.

" tuje me dekh lungi baad me... piddi!" Zoya mumbled at her behind.

And slide to answer.

" hello... zoya.. baat suno ... plz wo red wali file jo meri bed pe rakhi reh gye wo lade yrr" Junaid blabbered being concerned and worried.

" nhi me nhi aaongii bhot dhop h bhar!" She said looking outside from her window.
It was 2pm at afternoon.

" yrr suncream kis liye h? Wo thop le na!! Not matter tu thodi kali bhi jo jayegi tab bhi i will love u the same .. chal shababsh aa jaa ya me car beju?" He asked offering her. He said fir her safety.

" car lekar aa jao or le jao simple!" She said shrugging her shoulders and smiled at her own intelligence.

" AllAh HAFIZ" Junaid said gritting his teeths.

Zoya shrugged her shoulders and painted her nails.

----

Fiza quickly served the meal in a plate and carried the tray to Saad's room.

Knocking the door, she heard his voice com in.

She entered and kept the tray on the table.
She looked at him with while playing with the hem of her dupatta.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें