❀ Prologue ❀

"Next up we have Jimin Park!" The announcer screamed, it was followed by a series of cheers from the overwhelming crowd that was gathered there just to listen to the man breathe through the mic, to bless them with his ethereal beauty.

The said man loosened his shoulders and exhaled sharply and curled his lips upwards into a soft smile as he walked up the stage, lightly waving at the crowd. The mere gesture was enough to catch the fans off-guard.

Squeals and cheers rushed over to Jimin's ears as he grabbed onto the glittery mic with his tiny fingers tangled with rings all over them.

"I am honoured to have you all. Thank you so much for joining me here today. Well, today is a special day. A memorable day in my entire life. Would you like to know about it?" Jimin giggled as he put for the question.

The entire stadium screamed a 'yes' in unison. Eager to know what their angel had to put forth.

"It's a bittersweet story though. You might never acknowledge me the way you do now after knowing this story. Do you still wanna know?"

The stadium went silent and the backstage workers froze at Jimin's comment. One of the announcers tried to step up the stage and signalled Jimin to go according to the plan. But  Jimin refused to look at her. He rather stared at the crowd that stood till the last seats. His orbs shined brightly as the lights focused over him with the grip around the mic strengthen.

Some cheered the man to go ahead and others encouraged him too. It spread a little courage around Jimin's chest to know that people are willing to hear his story.

To be specific, their story.

Jimin walked further towards the very front of the stage and brought the mic close to his lips, "So, the story goes like this..."

Love you

Love you

Maddie :-)❤️

[A/n:- This story is going to be short, I promise. I would like to explain a few things before going into the story. This is not a real story but a plot built by me to address an issue. Don't worry it's going to have the crisp you are craving for.  Also, the characters explained in the story have no connection with the real BTS members. Please keep that in mind. Thank you!]