Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Leonardo's pov

It has been 15 years since my baby sister has been missing from the family. I miss her so much, she was my light for those 2 weeks she was born,

I promised her I would protect her and I didn't. I feel like a disappointment to this world because I wasn't protecting her.

When I was 13 I join the Italian mafia to drown my self in work so I wouldn't have to face the truth that my baby girl is gone from my life.

Jayden's pov

My friends and I just got out of school and walking to my car because we have decided to go to Starbucks before me and Kayla have to go to bmx practice because we have a comp on the weekend. We only have 3 days until the competition.

When we get to Starbucks, we say our orders and wait for then to be ready.

After they are ready we hop back in the car and I drive to everyone's house to drop them off except for Kayla.

We drop everyone and me and Kayla drove to the out door bmx track, it is only a 10 minute drive from where we were and we had 15 minutes to get there- yes we had our bikes and equipment in the back of the car with the bikes on the bike rack.

10 minutes later we got there and took our bikes off the rake and got our equipment and headed to the top of the bmx track.
We practice for about 1 to 2 hours before we were dismissed to go home. I dropped off Kayla and left her with my bike and equipment, because abusive dad thing.
We said bye and I drove off. When I was just around the corner from the house, I parked and hoped out of my car. I only do that so my dad doesn't know I have a car or a license.
I got inside the house and my dad wasn't home, thankfully I didn't want to get beaten because I was home later than the school time.

Okay so let me tell you a little bit more about my self.

You guys know my name, my age, what I do, and how I get money.

And you guys also know i have an abusive dad, which now that I think of it, we don't look similar at all.
He has black and I have blond hair. He has brown eye and I have bluey- green eyes.
I might be adopted but who knows.
I keep getting these weird dreams about this other family and them playing with a baby girl. I don't know who they are but maybe if I'm adopted maybe they are my family. I highly Doubt it.

Dominic's pov
Today I had to tell my oldest kids that they have to go on a mission in Massachusetts. The mission is to retrieve two men from our mafia because they stole 3 million dollars from us.
I have been so upset and angry ever since Jayden was taken away from us and I have been even more harsh on my men.
I wouldn't hurt any of my family, but sometimes they really annoy me and just get out of hand and would threaten to hurt them if they don't shut up. Usually it's about stupid things, but sometimes it's about Jayden I can't deal with hearing her name, every single time they talk about her, another string of my heart breaks. I need to find my baby. If I saw her I can assume that she is a beautiful and amazing girl.