When is it over?!

A/N: Book: "Lost Senses", Chapter: "No future"

I was really feeling sick now and I could barelly understand what the other say too me still I tried to stay awake not as if I wasn't in a poor state already thanks to this helmet. All I could was just pray that this would be over soon cause I sure felt like throwing up and then get into the next pool and make a dive in it too cool down. I felt soo sick, it was undescribable. However this was not over yet and so I was sitting in class watching out of the window only that I couldn't see anything anymore. 

At first, I couldn't hear anything thanks to Bakugo. He was always rough with me and at some point, he ruined my hearing forever.

Though no one knew it. What should I say I was one heck of a lip reader. Honestly it wasn't hard to fake smile and read people's lips and reply. It wasn't as if I was born deaf. I knew how to speak how the world sounded... I just forgot what it was to be able to hear.

Not even my mom knew about me being deaf. I couldn't bring myself to tell her that her only son lost his hearing and wasn't able to listen to hear anymore.

She loved talking to me and telling me how her day was. Suddenly telling her that I was suffering or that I was only living to see her smile was something I couldn't bring myself to do.

Everything was fine until the sport festival.

If I only gave up.

If I only refused to fight Todoroki...

Then and maybe then I would be still able to see her smile.

I knew I was in the dorm system but we were still texting each other a lot and even speaking to each other while I was using an app to translate it so I could read what she was saying.

All this wasn't possible anymore.

To put it simple... I lost my last straw that was holding me live.

I wonder if anyone will remember me besides my mom...

I hope no one will realize that I am blind.

I don't want Todoroki to feel bad or being the reason for it or Recovery Girl for not realizing that I was deaf and blind...

I wonder what All Might will do. . .

I will need to find another successor for OfA.

I was sitting in the classroom ignoring everything and everyone just looking out of the window seeing black. This went on until I knew that the bell rang and the break started. There was this small vibration of the window when the bell rang. I noticed it the first day and this was how I knew that the bell rang. Other than that, I was also counting the minutes in class.

Once the bell rang I went silently out of the room. I could tell that Aizawa was still in the classroom. It was just a feeling but I knew by now to always rely on my feeling and my memories.

I knew my way around school and so I went up to the roof. It wasn't my first time but certainly my last one.

This is for the best!

I can't just return to my mom like this!

She already has it hard enough.

I wonder what she is doing today.

I went straight to the edge of the building and felt the familiar touch of the railing. Now all I had to do was climb over and jump. It was that simple and yet I was kinda unsure if I really wanted to die this way.

I will trouble Aizawa if I jump down this roof...

I can't trouble them!

They gave me a chance I am throwing it away anyways.

I was standing there leaning close to the edge and looking at nothing while enjoying the brize of the wind. That was until I felt something wrapping around my body and pulling me away from the edge.

This must be Aizawa...

What should I say?

What is he saying?

It's useless anyways I can just apologize to him.

That was all I thought until I felt him picking me up and hurrying somewhere. It was thanks to the sense of direction I had and from me knowing this building that I knew he went straight to Recovery Girl with me.

I wonder why he brought me here...

Did he realize what I was about to do?

Still why would he bring me here?

There were way too many questions and in the end all I could do was sit there and do nothing.

They will find out now.

Not that it matters!

It never did!

But they will tell my mom about it...

I hope she won't cry.

Ah who am I kidding she will do that anyways.