Past Customer 1

Pacita is grinning as they sat on the carriage.

Mito smiles and flicks her forehead.

"Whats making you grin?"

Pacita 'hehe' and rubs her forehead.
"You support me."
Pacita said shyly.

Mito was in a good mood.
He likes it that Pacita knows that he stands behind her.
Its not fun when you keep protecting someone then been misunderstood. He is not sure if its because he is a man or he just bad in communication but its hard to explain himself.

"Ofcourse. You are my wife."

Pacita leans her head on Mito's shoulder.

Mito looks at Pacita's hair.
He is wondering if she knows...that the 'you' he was talking about is the 'her' inside his nominal wife's shell.

.
.
.

Amadeus is tapping his index finger as he reads the report about Pacita 'the green eyed harlot'.

"She is this woman?"

Beautiful, graceful, funny and number 1 harlot in town.
Not only in town. Her beauty was known by many. And she wont let just anyone touch her.
Its not about the status, the amount she can get,someone's influence. It was about wine. The knowledge they have, the finest wine they can offer.

Amadeus has no violent reaction about his mother being a harlot. She can be whatever she wants to be.

Amadeus sighs as he puts the papers down.
He is conflicted what to feel about hia mother's killer.

Would he thank him or not?

Because it was the moment when he killed him that she become his mother.

Amadeus stand up.
"To kill him or not...Ill let Dad decide."

Amadeus went outside and sees the prince and Lady Julianna Zansa and Prince Clover waiting for him while his usual gang looking at the two uninvited guests with conflicted expression.

Prince Clover smiles brightly as he looks  at Amadeus.

"Prince Clover," Amadeus greets him not hot or cold.

Julianna waits for Amadeus to acknowledge her but Amadeus remains looking at the Prince.

"Young Master Amadeus, it was a pleasure to meet you."

Julianna softly smiles as she raises her eyes to look at Amadeus but Amadeus didnt spare her any attention.

His mother already misunderstood about her just because she talks to him once or twice? Then its best to avoid her.

Julianna knows that Amadeus was cold to her before but he atleast still talks to her but now he even adamantly ignore her.

Prince Clover lips twitch.
To be honest, he doesnt want to come here with Lady Julianna but when she saw him, she was hard to ditch.

"I wonder if the Duchess will come to the palace to celebrates my old man's birthday."
Prince Clover asks excitedly.

Amadeus frowns hearing Clovers enthusiasm.
"Ofcourse, Dad, Mom and I will all be there."

Julianna frowns.
The Duchess is cold and evil.
Julianna doesnt know all about Amadeus childhood past but she knows that Amadeus's new mom is nothing but a shallow woman.
Julianna isnt suppose to transfer here and meet Amadeus early.
But she wanted to change his future.
She wanted to change their future.

'This time....I'll choose you.'

A/N:

Ill choose you ^_^)~
Hahhahahah