♢Chapter 3♢

"I promise maa. I wont do such inhumane act. I would prefer to die before this. " ~Sunny||Karan.

.

Karan was sitting in his expensive black mate colored Sofa working in his laptop when the door opened and Nishant came with fainted tejasswi.

Karan looked at Nishant with an eye brow raised to which Nishant nodded that stated she is Tejasswi. Karan smirked.

Karan and Nishant were childhood friends and had been always together in all the problems. Nishant was an Orphan but karan's parents had always cared about him and treated him just like karan and his siblings. Nishant was his biggest supporter after his parents dispised.

"Lay her in her Room, Beera. "Kk ordered nishant using their slang.

Nishant nodded and kept her in her bed before returning down.

"Why is she fainted?" Kk questioned still checking some mails.

"She is too fiesty. She was getting out of control so i had to use the chloroform. " nishant answered shrugging as if it was not a big deal.

"However fiesty she may, She will be here as a mere slave who will do whatever i want her to do. " kk said closing his laptop and keeping it in circular table.

"But beera She seems to be Innocent. Are you sure we should continue with our pla---"

"She Is Not Innocent, Beera. She is Not" kk said in dangerous voice . His face became red due to anger. "U know what she and her family did. She Will Pay For everything. "

"As u wish . But please be a little--" His phone rang and he looked at the caller. "--Considerate. I..i have to leave. Bye."

Nishant left with a smile on his face.

"Maya just keep any pill for the headache And No one will go to her room without my permission." He announced it to his mother-like Maya , who nodded in answer.

And soon karan too left for his Company. He was the CEO of  The Kundrra's pvt. Co. Ltd. The biggest international dealer company in the town.

When Maya went to her room to keep the medics, she found her clothes wet. So she just changed it to a blue maxy gown from the cupboard.

.
He came back home and saw all the staff in hall with worry in their face. He then heard the breaking and shattering of Glass from teja's room . He gestured Maya to go and check who nodded as answer.

He again heard the same noise and lost his control . He went to teja's room and before she could break another vase he gripped her hand very tightly.

He had his eyes down to control himself which was making his grip on her tighter but lost when teja spoke"You Bastard..leave me."

His jaw tightened as he felt deep in some memory. He gestured Maya to leave as her face reflected worry and pity. After Maya left he looked at her so furiously that she Gulped at the sudden realisation and stopped gawking at him.

He took the vase she was holding and threw it on the wall. She saw her flinch and that somewhere made his anger low as he knew she wont dare to pull this stunt again. He saw her confused and complaining face when she didnt found maya, He had sudden urge to laugh but he immediately restrained.

He pressed his lips tightly when he noticed her right feet was bleeding. He lifted her and sat her in the edge of the bed. He forcefully treated her wound .

"Please help me go out of here and i promise to give all the wealth i have. Just help me." He heard teja whisper to him. But Silence was the only answer he could give.