Eight_✍

"Don't make this harder than it already is

"Don't make this harder than it already is."

Jimin squirmed at the husky voice that brushed over his lips. He couldn't hold onto the building tension in the air and pressed his lips over Jungkook's.

Jungkook groaned at the soft touch over his lips and firmed his grip over Jimin's neck and dived in to clasp their lips. It was slow at the start but Jimin moved his lips gently and gripped onto Jungkook's sweaty shirt.

The desperation to hold onto him cluttered Jungkook's heart and so he did. He pulled the boy over his lap and clasped their lips again, diving deeper to suck onto his bottom full lip.

To savour him when he can.

Jungkook licked those lips and brushed his lips down to Jimin's neck and sucked onto the skin before letting go with a pop sound. He traced his tongue all way to Jimin's collar and stopped abruptly as his gaze fell over the bruises and marks that were painted over there.

Jimin breathed heavily and looked over to Jungkook who kept staring at his torso with no emotions visible over his face. His heart clenched as he felt the need to detach himself from Jungkook who deserved better.

A man who isn't touched.

A man who isn't broken inside out.

A man who would give his virginity to him and only him.

Jimin moved his hips a little to get off Jungkook but he firmed his grip over his thighs. Jungkook looked over Jimin whose eyes were filled with tears that dared to run down if he doesn't let go of him.

Jungkook pulled his hands up to hold onto Jimin's face and joined their foreheads, "I want to claim you. Make every inch of your body react to my touches but I am scared."

"Scared that I am tainted?" Jimin mustered to ask.

Jungkook softly denied by nodding his head, "Scared that I might just grow more attached to you. To the point, I would never wish to let you go. To love you till the end and replace every scar and bruise over your body with my essence."

Jimin choked a sob as Jungkook spoke up. It was everything that he ever wished to hear from a man that claimed him.

A little ounce of love mixed in the touches that held him. He couldn't deny the fact that his insecurities pulled him back from kissing Jungkook further.

But those warm words that escaped past those lips tugged his heart deep.

"Claim me! I want you to erase everything that I ever experienced here. I am being selfish to ask you this but-" before Jimin could complete his sentence Jungkook locked their lips again. His hands roamed over Jimin's torso to pull open the shirt and unbuckle his pants.

Jimin's fingers wandered over Jungkook's belt before pulling it off and unzipping it in the process of his lips getting claimed.

Jungkook groaned as Jimin's hand rubbed over his groin. He tucked onto Jimin's pants, pulled them down and traced his lips over Jimin's neck all way down to his chest.

Jimin arched his back in pleasure and clutched onto Jungkook's hair as he felt Jungkook's lips over his nipple area licking lightly and sucking over it. He rolled his hips over Jungkook's member and bit his lip to suppress a sinful moan escape of his lips.

"I don't have a lube." Jungkook panicked as his hands tried to restrict Jimin's hips that were going wild over his lap.

"Fuck me raw!" Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear and nudged his face in Jungkook's neck.

Jimin's words sent a shiver right down Jungkook's groin. He cursed under his breath as Jimin bucked his hips faster over his clothed member that was twitching to be freed.

"You-sure?" Jungkook's voice hitched as his palm squeezed Jimin's asscheek.

"Ah! I am sure," Jimin moaned with his hands gripping onto Jungkook's broad shoulders.

A small consent was enough for Jungkook to pull down their underpants and stick his tip right under Jimin's hole. Jungkook's eyes widened as Jimin went down his girth without a second thought and moaned loudly.

"Fuck! I didn't know you were this huge," Jimin whimpered as a tear trickled down his cheek.

Jungkook chuckled softly and firmed his grip over Jimin's thighs, "Take it slow," to which Jimin nodded innocently and locked his lips with Jungkook's. He sucked over Jungkook's lip ring that stood there so teasingly for him to work on.

Jungkook bucked his hips upwards and gently thrusted into Jimin. Jimin dug his nails into Jungkook's bare torso and moaned sinfully as the pleasure overtook him.

Sweat beaded down their chest with their hearts racing and thrusting for each other. Jungkook quickened his pace and rode Jimin with more powerful thrusts that ran deeper and deeper.

"I am going to cum!" Jimin mumbled.

Jungkook picked up his pace and pressed his dick deep inside Jimin's tight hole after a few more thrusts.

Strings of white semen dripped down the sides of Jimin's inner thighs as Jungkook came inside him.

Both of them breathed heavily with their chests jolting up and down and foreheads covered with sweat that trickled down from the sides.

Jimin brought his face over to Jungkook's and looked right into those hooded eyes.

Jungkook's hands held him so tight yet so gently.

With a single cry from Jimin and they were ready to retreat to protect his wishes and will.

Jimin felt blessed to have met this man on this summer night on the road in a Yellow Taxi.

Jimin nudged Jungkook's lips to let him in and Jungkook parted his lips to kiss the boy that he claimed under this moonlight night.

To have those beautiful soft lips over his all over again.

For the last time.

(A/n:- This is the first time I have written smut and I know it's cringy as fuck! But please bear with me

(A/n:- This is the first time I have written smut and I know it's cringy as fuck! But please bear with me. Thank you)

Love you

Maddie :-)❤️