Chapter Thirteen

Jungkook's POV

"Did I do anything wrong, Jimin?" I asked Jimin as we both exited the school building after the end of the school day. Jimin sighed and turned to face me "Jungkook, you haven't done anything wrong, okay? Look, I think it is best to speak with him in person. Has he responded to your messages?" In response, I frowned and shook my head "He didn't even return my phone calls. I can't believe he thinks of me as a toy right now." Tears welled up in my eyes. Jimin grabs me into a hug right away "You're not, okay? He is the one with the problem, not you. If you see him, just talk to him, all right? I'll be waiting for you here." 

I nod my head, we gently pull away and Jimin wipes away the tears from my face. My lips form a small smile as Jimin grabs my hands. "I can kick his ass if you want me to." He jokes, I chuckle and shake my head, "Please don't, unless you're fine staying after school and face the wrath of the principal." He shudders, "The man is scary when he's mad." He rambles on about how our principal can be both friendly and intimidating. I was about to say something until I see Taehyung. Perfect! This is a good time to talk to him! Jimin follow my gaze and instantly understood why I suddenly became quiet. 

"Go talk to him; I'll be here waiting." Jimin tells me as I took a big breath and nodded my head. I started approaching Tae, who was scrolling through his phone. "Tae?" I frown as he stares up at me with a blank expression. "What? I have somewhere to be, so make it quick" He said sharply, I chewed on my bottom lip before clearing my throat and replied, 

"What exactly is going on? Why are you trying to avoid me? Is it possible that I did something wrong-" 

"You're with Jimin, and that's the problem!" I looked at him in surprise as he cut me off. "What?" "Eun-Woo informed me that you're dating Jimin! She saw you both acting like a couple in the cafeteria, and there were rumors that both of you were dating!" He yelled angrily, 

"We're just friends! Trust me-"

"Trust you? You know what, Jungkook, you probably ran to him because you couldn't bear the fact that I'm still not ready to come out!" 

I open my lips to speak, but he cuts me off once more. "It's as if you're putting pressure on me to come out! You have no idea what I'm talking about or what I'm going through! Perhaps Eun-Woo is correct, and I believe her, so why don't you return to your so-called closest friend and fuck him or maybe you already did-" Before he could finish his sentence, I punch him on the face making him stumbles back, he looked surprised, then he glares at me, and I glare back. "You fucking bastard, I respected you, I also waited patiently for you to come out. If you're not ready at all, then why date me? You said you don't care about your reputation and that you wanted to be with me...was that a lie?"

I yank on his shirt collar firmly. "And the fact that you have more faith in your ex than in me fucking hurts Taehyung. Go be with your side girl since you trust her so much. You didn't even bother to come to talk to me and hear my side of the story, instead, you put your faith in her! Jimin and I are just friends for fuck sake! If you don't trust me, then we should call it quits." I clenched my teeth and fought back the tears. I release my grip on his collar and turn to walk away. As I was walking back, I can see Jimin, who is still waiting for me. He frowns and jogs towards me as soon as he noticed my sad face. "Kook? Are you all right?! What happened?!"

I responded with a weak sigh and a shake of my head. Jimin pulls me closer to him and wraps me in a tight hug. Tears streamed down my face as I clamped my eyes shut.

...

...

Jimin's jaw clenched as I explained all that had transpired, and I offered him a little grin. "I just still couldn't believe him. Maybe I'm too naive, or stupid to believe that he and I are destined to be together." I said with a heavy sigh. You're a moron, Kook. "Don't say that, he's the stupid one." He scoffs. 

...

Taehyung's POV

I remained in the same position while I attempted to process Jungkook's words. Fuck!  I groan and ran my fingers through my hair. I cringe a little as I wipe my now red nose. I had no idea Jungkook could hit so hard.

"Tae? Is there something wrong?" A voice came behind me and I turn around, I notice Eun-Woo, who appears to be concerned. I didn't reply to her, so she approached me and gasped when she saw my bleeding nose.

"Tae? What went wrong? Who was it that did this to you?"

"I...I had an argument with Jungkook, and...I just..." Eun-Woo encircles my neck with her arms and pulls me into a hug. "Tae, I'm here." She slowly pulls away from the hug and pulls out her handkerchief from her pockets to wipe my blood, I tried to stop her but she gave me a small glare. I sigh in defeat and leave her be. As she was wiping away the blood, I glance behind her and see Jungkook and Jimin walking away together, I swear I saw Jimin sneering at me. Eun-Woo must've known and huffs a bit. She gently holds my cheeks, turning my head towards her, possibly because she spotted me glancing at Jungkook. "Don't even think about him, Tae. Just focus on me." She whispered softly before leaning in and kissing my lips.

This is completely wrong, and all I could think of was Jungkook. Was Jungkook speaking the truth? I feel guilty and dumb. But, as much as I wanted to shove her away and return to Jungkook, however, a part of me was hesitant to do so. Ugh. Why am I like this? It is not like I'm not in love with Eun-Woo, rather, I'm drawn to her. Maybe Jungkook and Yoongi were right.

Author's Note: So...I know it's confusing and super weird, but like try and bear with me. Don't mind any grammar errors and I do apologize if this chapter sucks. I will try to do better than this. Thank you guys again and stay safe!