29: three days

"Haesoo, I want to hear everything."

"From the beginning to the end."

"How did I come to your house."

"What did I say to you when I was drunk."

Haesoo pushed Jay away and grabbed his phone to turn on the flashlight. Without any hesitation, she ran to the corner of the elevator and ignored him who was teasing her. Jay just leaned his back against the wall with his arm crossed. He raised his eyebrows, chuckled when she looks so shy. The dark slowly faded away, so he could see her red cheeks. Once he spoke about the kissing, she will lower her head and put her hand on the ear while telling him to stop. This kind of moment was so fun to him, especially seeing her who got so blushed after slipping her words.

"What did I say to you when I was drunk?" He asked, so curious to hear her answer as he had no idea what happened that night.

Jay stood up, took a step closer to her.

"Stay away." Haesoo held his arm and pushed him away.

Jay got on his knee, faced her with a smile on his face. "Answer me, first."

"Why are you so curious about it? People spoke nonsense when they drunk." Haesoo replied, still avoiding telling him everything.
Jay didn't react to her, just facing her while waiting for her answer curiously.

"People said the truth when they drunk, Haesoo."

Haesoo shook her head. "You shouldn't know. It's doesn't matter at all. It's not important to you."

"Why does it not important to me?" Jay asked her making Haesoo speechless again. She shut her mouth, didn't say anything because she was scared if she suddenly slip her words again.

"Tell me." He lifted her chin.

"Jay, why did you act this way? How many times do I need to remind you that you have a fiance?" Haesoo fixed her eyes on him.

"Then stop reminding me. I just want your answer to my question. Is it that hard to say?"

Haesoo sighed heavily, "I'm sleepy, Jay."

"I love you, Haesoo."

Haesoo looked at him surprisingly making him smile.

"Did I say that?"

"Did I say, I miss you?"

He nodded, "So, I'm right."

Jay sat next to her and took a glance at the girl.

"Where is the nonsense part?" He asked her.

He reached his hand to her and held it tightly before leaning his face closer to her. He then rests his pointy nose on her, shuts his eyes with his hand slowly reaching to her jaw.

"Do you remember this?"

Haesoo shut her eyes as she couldn't bear seeing him that close. Jay shut his eyes, chuckled.

"This is how two birds look at each other."

He opened his eyes, looked at the girl who still shut her eyes.

"I fell in love with you a long time ago, Haesoo."

"I fell for you so hard. Crazy, how I always think of you when you're not around."

"Ever since I left this country for my heart surgery in other states."

"I still think of you"

He chuckled, "Tell me how to stop falling in love with you."

"Because the more I see you this close,"