Chapter 29 ( Not now)

" You're really something Catalina."

" Is that a praise Aleana?" Balik tanong Ni Catalina Kay Aleana na nasa tabi nya. nakatutok Ang Tingin nilang dalawa SA stage na inaayos Ng mga organizer.

The engagement party is already cancelled but it doesn't mean that the party is over because this party isn't just an engagement party but a business party where businessmen interact to negotiate with each other even if the engagement goes well or not. These people actually don't care at all.

Iniwan Ni Annika si Catalina SA table na ito saying that she need to fix something important as an understanding friend. Catalina just smile and say it was okay because she know what annika plan to do.

I guess she is busy fixing Monica para walang mahanap na Ebidensya sa kanya and also for me to make my plan against Aleana. It's just a pity no matter what she does I will never let it destroy me.

Her lie wants me to Destroy the Queen of the Entertainment World. Aleana Royalazena. I will make her taste the lie she wants me to perform.

" You break the engagement easily between the Seo and Buena Vista who have such a long history together."

" How could you know it's me?" Makahulugang tanong Ni Catalina sa kanya.

" Because you're aura say so." Sagot ni Aleana na Hindi nakatingin SA akin.

" Are you scared with me then?" May ngiti sa labi ng dalaga at humarap na Kay Aleana na Wala Ang Tingin SA kanya.

" Me." Inis na tugon Ni Aleana at humarap sa kanya. " Why would I be scared with you?" Inis na sagot nito at bumaling ulit sa may stage.

" Aleana, actually I'm a pretty dangerous person too. You should be scared of me." 

" You're overly praising yourself. "

" I'm telling the truth because those people are bound to be my enemy. I will destroy them so that they will never think of living again." Napatingin SA kanya si Aleana dahil SA Sinabi nya.

Nakita Ni Aleana Ang paglitaw ng Isang malademonyong ngiti sa mga labi Ni Catalina. Aleana feel chilled behind  her back maybe because she is really scared upon seeing the changes of the Abestreu Dearest Princess. Catalina Abestreu.

---

" Quickly send it to the Seo." Pag abot Ni Cain Abestreu Ng isang paper bag sa secretary nito. Nasa labas sila Ng hotel Kung saan nandoon Ang parking area.

Nalate sila because he needs to attend a meeting. Annika invited him. That's why even though the Seo and Buena Vista are just a small family compared to them, Annika invited him. He is willing to attend this engagement party.

" Let's hurry." Utos nya SA secretary Niya at akmamg hahakbang na Ng pigilan sya nito.

" Young master, I heard that the Engagement between the Seo and Buena Vista families has already broken off." Paliwanag nito.

" What?!! when? Why I am not informed?" Inayos Ni Lea Ang suot na salamin at seryosong tumingin Kay Cain na halata Ang gulat SA mukha.

" The engagement was break off five minutes ago." Malamig na sagot nito. " Really? Sayang Naman Yung binili Kong gift."

" Young master, for your information I was the one who brought the gift."