SDES Chapter 43: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (22) •

"Huh..." Qin Lang let out a long sigh of relief. Fortunately, the group of people were so frightened that they forgot to shoot the video. They didn't dare to hit him. "Twenty-five, show me the way out!"

Twenty-five did not delay, and directly opened Qin Lang's night vision for half an hour. Their system had limited authority and couldn't directly cause harm to people in various worlds. However, Qin Lang felt that pretending to be a ghost was a good move, otherwise he would not have been able to escape from the hands of the five big men.

He untied the rope in his hand and started stepping on the two-meter-high weeds to escape. He couldn't run along the road of the factory, and once those people turned back, he would really die a hard death. But he didn't run around, but ran in the direction of Yan Han that the system gave him.

The weeds he walked through made the system cover up the traces, even if the group of people came back to him for a while, it would not be so easy to locate him.

In the winter grass, the withered and yellow leaves were like sharp blades. Qin Lang was already pampered. The backs of his hands and cheeks were scratched, some shallow - only a shallow layer of skin was cut, and some were slightly deeper, leaving bloodstains.

But Qin Lang let the system block the pain, so he didn't feel it at all. He just plucked the grass vigorously and walked with big strides.

When Qin Lang ran out of the factory, he didn't forget to take the kidnapper's cell phone. Thanks to the fact that the original owner always remembered Yan Han's phone number, he called Yan Han while walking.

"Hello..." The voice on the other end of the phone was hoarse.

Qin Lang heard the cold voice, his throat rolled, and a sour and sweet taste was slowly exploding. He knew that Yan Han would definitely come, and when Yan Han received the signal again, he should have known that there was a kidnapper by his side, but he still dared to come to rescue him alone, even though he knew that maybe he was really just here to give the people heads.

"Yan Han..." Qin Lang didn't hide at the moment, he didn't act, and there was some gratitude in his voice. He was not afraid. As the leading young rich man in the S era, he had never seen any kind of storm, otherwise he would not be able to come up with a way to pretend to be a ghost in a very short time. But he also knew that Yan Han was really scared, afraid that something would happen to him.

Although he was cold, he was not really cold-hearted. There was one person who would be there for him disregarding his own safety. The friendship could not be faked.

"Qin Lang... Qin Lang is it you?" Yan Han's eyes blushed instantly, and he choked up trying to hear Qin Lang, "Where are you? Are you safe? I'm almost there, are you injured? Don't be afraid, I'll pick you up... Don't be afraid... "

Qin Lang took a breath. He pushed aside the grass and finally saw the road not far away. He looked around, and there was a huge billboard two hundred meters away from him. He watched the ads on it.

"I'm surrounded by grass and in an open space. Now I'm standing under your billboard. I don't know where it is, but I'm not far from the road... What ad is that? It's your very pretentious watch ad, you can find me, right?" Qin Lang twitched the corners of his mouth, looking at the handsome face of the man on the billboard, the domineering aura overflowing from the billboard made Qin Lang want to laugh.

"Yes! I can! Just wait for me, I'll be there soon."

Qin Lang didn't hang up, Yan Han's throat was extremely dry, and no one spoke for a while, he quietly listened to the other party's breathing.

The signal the system gave to the police and Yan Han was from Qin Lang himself. Yan Han looked at the red dot that was getting closer, and his heart rate was getting faster and faster. The billboard. It took him some time, and he finally found his big face on the billboard in the dark night.