SDES Chapter 44: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (23) •

Qin Lang and Yan Han held each other crookedly for a long time. When the people around them saw that the car had entered the brightly lit city, the gloomy feeling before was suddenly lessened, they became bold again and tore them apart.

Qin Lang wiped the tears from his face, and when he touched the wound on his face, he gasped in pain. Yan Han wanted to look at Qin Lang, but the man beside him threatened: "Don't move around, be careful when you get out."

Yan Han could only grit his teeth and endure it for the time being. When he received Qin Lang's news, he gave Qin Feng a signal. The electronic devices on his body were not only mobile the phones. Unfortunately, these kidnappers were stupid and didn't search them properly. As long as he and Qin Lang wait patiently, Qin Feng would definitely be able to find them.

However, before that, he needed to know who tied up Qin Lang and who wanted to attack Qin Lang. There was a hint of gloom in his eyes, he wanted to let that person know that Qin Lang was not something he could touch!

Qin Lang's expression suddenly froze as soon as he calmed down.

"What's the matter?" The man in front noticed Qin Lang's change, and the question was obviously an impatient question, but there was a trace of fear in it. He was really afraid that the scene of the factory would be repeated again.

"I..." Qin Lang lowered his head and took out his mobile phone from his trouser pocket again. Yes, it was exactly the same as the two he had thrown away before. His eyes were wide open, his pale lips pursed twice, but he didn't say a word.

The temperature in the car dropped several degrees again, and this time the few people almost didn't dare to breathe, for fear that if they exhaled someone's breath, the ghost would immediately jump on their bodies and bite their throats.

"What the fuck why are you provoking us?!" The least timid one in the group collapsed.

"Shut up!" The boss in front gave him a slap, "Shut up, we'll be there soon, let's leave the person behind and take the money and leave!"

"Yes, big brother is right... But big brother, wasn't this phone still thrown away? Will it come back after throwing it away? I touched it... Will that thing follow me? What should big brother do?" The man was about to cry .

Qin Lang held the mobile phone in his hand, daring not to throw it or move it.

"Fuck! Don't worry about it! Hurry up and drive fast. We'll leave these people behind in a while and go!" The boss took a deep breath, barely calming down.

Qin Lang maintained the movement just now, not daring to move at all. Yan Han saw his fear, hugged him again and pressed Qin Lang's palm secretly, motioning him to put away the phone, Qin Lang's phone should also be located by the police, no matter how supernatural, it was always good to have more protection.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here..." These words had been said several times in the cold hour, but they were not impatient at all, only more gentle each time.

The kidnappers couldn't even look directly at the big actor, and they didn't know whether he was acting or it the real thing. If they really admired his courage and wanted to act, they could only worship him, and would have to be with someone who could have been possessed by ghosts. It was pretty cool that a person could still pretend to be so affectionate.

The kidnappers were right, the car stopped quickly, there was a bar that was not open, and it was a low-end bar that looked messy. Qin Lang and Yan Han were thrown into a box in the bar, and the five men with five big and three thick men were relieved and ran away in a hurry.

Yan Han bent his knees, balanced his body and knelt up halfway. There was no light in the box, it was very dark. He couldn't see if Qin Lang was injured when he was pushed in just now. He relied on the memory of the moment when he pushed the door, and went to Qin Lang's side. Moved: "Are you injured? Did you fall?"