XIV

After breakfast and done doing their own stuff, they all got settled inside in Y/n's car.

“After Mina's check up, where are we head up to?” Sana asked which is beside Nayeon at the backseat.

“Hmm, to Tzuyu? I don't know.” You replied as you drive through the busy street of Seoul.

“Yeah right, we need to pursue Tzuyu as soon as possible.” Nayeon said while checking Mina who's been quiet the whole ride. “Are you okay Mina?” She asked the latter while Mina just nodded and smiled a little.

“We're here.” You said as you park the car in a  parking space and off the engine. You take off your seatbelt as you unlock the car doors. You step out the car first as you ran in Mina's side and open her door for her. “Careful.” You whispered, enough for her to hear you.

....

Nayeon's Pov.

We are already here inside the clinic while Y/n and Mina were inside the consultation. While me and Sana where just waiting for them to come out.

“Have you texted Tzuyu already?” I asked Sana while she's roaming her eyes inside the clinic.

“Yeah, I texted her last night to come with me at our favourite café to talk about something and she said ‘okay’.” She replied as I nodded my head.

I hope it will go well later.

After a minute of waiting the two, the two come out as Y/n seen with a frowning face while Mina's head down.

“What happened?” Sana asked while caressing Mina's back.

“She's diagnose with Anxiety disorders again because of her illness.” Y/n replied as I side hug Mina.

“It's okay, we will help you as you will help yourself coping up with your anxiety.” I said as Mina just nodded her head, this is gonna be hard as I thought.

“Baby.. where do you want to go now?” Y/n asked Mina while holding her hands, soothing it like she's telling her that she's gonna be fine.

“I wanted to go home with Nayeon unnie, while you and Sana go asked or pursue Tzuyu. You don't have all the time.” Mina replied as Y/n heave a sigh.

“But- No buts.” Mina butted her in. “Just go. Just come home with when you two are done.” She said as Y/n frown.

“Alright then. I'll come home right away when I'm done talking to Tzuyu.” Y/n said, heaving a sigh while kissing Mina's forehead. “I'll take you two home first, so Sana and I were off to go.” She said. Nayeonnie, here's Mina's med. Please take care of her while I'm away for an hour.” She said, handing me the medication that Mina will needed, I just nodded my head and give her a smile.

As we stepped outside, I noticed Sana has been quite while she's looking at a distance while frowning.

“You okay Sana-yah?” I asked, tapping her shoulder.

“I-ah what? You're asking something?” She replied as I shake my head.

“You're spacing out and looking at a distance, are you okay?” I asked again.

“Well, yeah.. I just saw something familiar, but never mind.” She said, as I look at where she's looking. Hmm, there's nothing in there. “Lets go, I bet Mitang wants to rest.” She said, as she opened the backseat door for me.
I hop in inside as she looks back at the space she's looking at awhile ago before she hop in the car seating besides me as Y/n started the engine and drove off the car.

****************************************

Wassup gays! Here's a short boring chapter for y'all.

Stay safe guys. ❤️

Adiós Amigos! ❤️