26 | Aftermath (Short)

Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida were the patients in the hospital. Gran Torino and Manual, together with Hosu's Chief of Police, Kenji Tsuragamae entered their room.

The police chief explained that The Hero Killer, Stain had fairly serious injuries with burns and broken bones and currently received treatment under strict guard. He included Boboiboy, who happened to be not attended, with the three of them and the Pro Heroes, Endeavour, Manual and Gran Torino must received strict punishment.

Todoroki stood up and was about to rejct this when Boboiboy bursted in, stopped him from doing whatever he was going to do.

"I'm sorry that I'm late! Something's disctracting me so I hope I don't miss anything!" Boboiboy scratched his back awkwardly as the adults deadpanned at him.

"Woof, as I say, the three of you with Boboiboy and the Pro Heroes, Endeavour, Manual and Gran Torino must received strict punishment. That was the official opinion of the police and the punishment and such would only happen if this were all made public, woof.

If this were made public, you would probably be applauded by the public but you would not be able to escape punishment. On the other hand, this is a bit underhanded but if it is no made public, the burn scars would support Endeavour being the Hero who saved the day and it would be end, woof.

Thankfully, there were very few witnesses. The violation could be crushed here, woof. However, this would also mean no one would know about your good judgement or achievements. Which do you prefer?

Personally, I would not want to be the one to find fault with promising young ones because of one big mistake, woof," the police chief gave thumbs up at the last.

"Either way, we will need to take responsibility for being negligent in our supervisory duties," Manual had his tears on his eyes as he felt glad.

Midoriya and Iida apologized to the adults. Boboiboy also felt glad that deep inside, he just wanted to drop down to his knees with his tears. Todoroki only nodded at them. The police chief also nodded at them and thanked them for protecting the peace.

Endeavour would take the name of the honour for arresting the Hero Killer, Stain instead.

The rest also did great in their internships, well actually... some of them. Don't worry, Nezuko did so well with Jirou at their internships.

Midoriya just finished talking with Uraraka through their phone call as he entered his room. He almost forgot that Boboiboy didn't received heavy injuries.

Iida just finished getting examined, only his shoulders damaged due to Stain. And there he went, rant everything about the bad part first. They finally glad that he would move on with the scars on him until he became a true Hero.

Boboiboy was the first one to light up the mood. He also would join Iida, made him smiled at that. Midoriya was so closed to apologize as Iida already accepted it. He formed a fist and told them to be stronger together, Boboiboy gave him thumbs up at that at they both nodded at each other.

And there was Todoroki, being left in confusion.

"I feel... kind of bad..."

"About what?"

"Todoroki?"

"I feel like... if I get involved... other people mess up their hands..."

"Eh?"

TING. TING. TING. TING...

"... Is this a curse...?"

"..."

"..."

"... Eh?"

"HAHAHAHA, Todoroki!"

"Todoroki, I didn't know you could make jokes!"

"Yeah! It's funny!"

"No, I'm not joking. I'm like the "The Hand Crusher" or something."

"BAHAHAHAH, "The Hand Crusher"! "

"Pfft, siape ajar anak ni? Lawak gila, (Who teach this child? Too funny,)"

---

A/N: I forgot my acc password as I accidentally deleted wattpad so don't ask why I'm late.

Besides, online hw has started at it again and its... wonderful actually. Don't worry, I won't miss any single of them.

As I say, I will upload weekly from now on, no more almost daily because of school stuffs so uhh... Enjoy!

I know this chapter is short. After all, next arc is FINAL EXAMS.

BTW, go watch BNHA season 2 episode 19, 20 and 21 because I MADE a huge skip, especially the lov talks and everyone's internships. So pls go watch, unless you have good memories.

Bonus: I will put short hiatus on my other fanfic first. I will continue it once I finished this fanfic. Hope you understand! 😊

(737 words)