38. Founders, Life and Death

words- Hecate

words- Mortem

words- Isis

...............................................

Slowly the four hidden people came forwards and everyone were in shock standing there were four people that they knew were dead, why were they here of all things.

"Hey we confused them" said Godric laughing loudly making Harry cover his ears mumbling a loud.

"Godric lower your voice" said Rowena to the man all in red.

"I can't believe he's like this" sighed Salazar to the group and then turned to Dumbledore and his group.

"What is your plan with my Heir?" the snakes that were wrapped around him hissed angrily to the group while Helga went over and looked over the two boys who were huddled by the tomb stone.

"Don't worry boys, Ric is just loud and Sal is just upset at the moment, he's normally very sweet, now lets heal you both and then we will deal with the Bee" and she waved her hand over the pair and soon they were feeling much better.

"Thank you Lady Hufflepuff" said Harry shyly.

"Don't be we were called here to stop the Bee and we will" she helped the two up and blocked Ginny and Ron from getting close to them, "you will not hurt our Heir!"

"Oh Helga is mad, now that's bad" said Godric to the others, the group of Dumbledore wondered why that was while the Founders looked kind of scared over their quiet and meek friend losing her temper.

"She's worse than Sal on a good day if you upset her" said Rowena who was writing in her book like she knew this would happen, she even moved out of the way so then her friend could stand in front of Dumbledore.

"Now you listen here young man, you do not ever and I mean ever hurt children or animals! what you are doing is disgusting I thought Hogwarts was doing ok and excepting everyone, creatures including but look at it all! our school has gone to pots! and it's all because of you, You. Stupid. Ignorant. Bastard" with each word she jabbed Dumbledore in his chest she might of been the smallest out of the Founders and looked innocent but she was a force to be reckoned with, the other three Founders shuddered as they had each been on her bad size at least once.

Well Godric more than once but he did it mainly to annoy her and get the reaction as he found it funny but he knew when to stop and this was one time he was happy that it wasn't his fault.

"She's mad, extremely so" said Rowena and she wrote it down in her book as well recording everything like she used to.

Sister I love it when a plan comes together, popcorn Hecate

No thank you brother Mortem perhaps Isis might she is our other sister after all you did invite her right?

Oops I didn't as I didn't think we would need her for this, mind you

Idiot Mortem she is the one that gave young Hadrian this path to take and she will need to be here to see what he chooses

But you know what he will chose Caty

True I do know what he will chose but she would like to know as well, go get her

I'm going gees...

"So what is going on why are the Founder's of Hogwarts here and what does it have to do with me of all things, I just want one quiet year at school is that too much to ask for?!" said Harry from behind Cedric making everyone look at him.