A Man's Honor: part 2

3rd person POV:

Sakura:(whispers) Hey brat! Where did you go?

Having entered the top floor of the building, Sakura searched for the child with a knife, Inari.

Unaware of what was transpiring elsewhere in the building.

As she looked, Sakura took notice of the large open space as she looked for Inari.

Sakura:(mind) Is this place an attic? It looks more like a dojo...

Weapons decorated the walls, as she walked further into the room.

Besides the window and small shrine for the master of the dojo to sit upon, there was nothing more to this room.

Seeing a partially open door, Sakura went through it, down a flight of stairs to see a hallway where she found Inari peeping through all the doors.

Sakura: Tch!

Sneaking up on him, Sakura covered his mouth and lifted him up.

Sakura:(whispers) Stupid brat, don't just go looking through every door just like that!

Sakura:(whispers) You'd get yourself killed-

(Crash)

In the distance, there could be heard the familiar sounds of violence.

Kuze:(in the distance) Tch... All the more reason to put that brat in his place.

Sakura/Inari:!?

Sakura dragged Inari back to the dojo attic. But as she silently heard Kuze's heavy footsteps coming closer as she was only barely halfway to the window, Sakura leaped up.

Standing on the beams on the ceiling, holding a struggling Inari, Sakura prayed Kuze was going to leave as soon as he came.

Sakura:(mind) Oh man, this is bad... If that old man finds us, we're screwd!

Sakura:(mind) My best option is to book it. I have neither the skills nor strength to take him on like Kakashi and Kiryu!

Entering the room, Kuze took a few steps in and stopped exactly under where Sakura hid.

Sakura:(mind) Oh come on!

Kuze:(fixes glasses) We never leave the window open at night.

Kuze: So show yourself. I have a guest coming.

(Bite)

Sakura:!?

Biting her hand, Inari frees himself from her hold, leaping down with blade pointed down.

Inari: I will free my island from your reign of tyranny!

Kuze:!?

Sakura:(mind) Stupid brat!

Swiping his hand, Kuze caught Inari by the wrist swinging him to the side and into a grab to prevent him from stabbing him.

Kuzu:?

Inari:(struggling) Let me go!

Kuze:(mumbles) My boy...

Inari: Hm?

(WACK)

Landing with a kick to Kuze's head, Sakura forces Kuze to release Inari, who twists and swipes with his blade that Kuze left for him.

The blade only cut fabric as he fell and Sakura flipped in front of Kuze.

Sakura: "Fireball jutsu"!

Using the technique she learned when Majima was showing Kiryu the technique, Sakura blew a waft of flames into Kuze.