chapter 26

Geonosis

The separatist had started to rebuild the droid factories on geonosis again with major improvements to combat both the terrans and republic. These improvements on the factories doubled the amount of droids they were able to create and was slowly starting increase.

They knew a repeat of an invasion from the republic was going to happen again once they found out, so to prepare for this they had a large fleet of ships defending around the planet. Hundreds of ships in space and on the ground were being made and this was only the beginning of their start up of a huge droid army. They already had one that was huge, but they had to split that force in two to combat the two enemies they had.

Because the terrans had attacked the separatist, they decided to increase the budget for their military which would drastically increase the number of droids they were able to build. Not only this, but a large number of civilians, mostly from Raxus had decided to create their own military group and wanted to fight the terrans. It wasn't very big at first, but started to increase fast after many wanted to fight themselves.

Many of them hated the Terrans more than the republic and saw them as the biggest enemy they would have to face. To them the Terrans were murders after the battle on Raxus and the thousands that were killed fueled their hatred towards them. The bombings on Raxus had devasted most of the planet and the MAC rounds that had hit the planet created city sized craters on the planet. If the Terrans hadn't lowed the power of the guns, the planet would have certainly been laid to waste.

The Terrans on the other hand had seen the separatist as their prime target and was going to show them no mercy in this war. The attack on Zeridian although minor compared to battles years ago was still a blow that they wasn't going to simply forget about. Unknown to the separatist the terrans had found out about Geonosis and was quickly closing in and they were about to face a new enemy that was just as dangerous as the Terrans.

On one of the separatist capital ships a separatist admiral was overseeing the construction of the new ships that was being built. He job was not just to overlook this, but to defend the planet from any attacks. Any vessels that had appeared in the system was dealt with as the planet being rebuilt for their army had to be kept a secret as long as possible and prepare for any attacks.

As he continues to stare at his fleet a droid interrupts his thoughts as he wants him that something was coming.

"Umm sir." The droid says sounding nervous.

"Their seems to be numerous portals appearing ahead of the fleet. Umm what should we do?"

The admiral quickly turns his head as the front of the infinity can be seen as it slowly makes it's appearance known along with five other ships that doesn't look similar to any terrans ships he knows about.

"That's the terrans you idiot!" He yells as the the ships appear in full view to them.

"All ships focus fire on that ship!" He yells as he points at the infinity.

"Roger Roger." The droids says before a hail of turboblasters is sent towards the invading ships.

Not even a few Seconds after he says his command two beams of light hit two of his ships completely destroying them.

"Those goddamned Terrans and that weapon." He says since he knows he can't do much damage from this range while they can.

"All ships in the rear move forwards. They don't have the ships to destroy you all." He says.

As numerous separatist ships are moving forward, the five ships that was still unknown to him make a defensive line around the infinity.

"What are they preparing to do?" The admiral says not worried about the outcome of their attack.

Once the ships stop moving, they fire multiple plasma torpedoes while also firing pulse lasers at the incoming ships. The result was the elimination of many of the separatist ships as their shields and hulls stand no chance against them.

The admiral eyes widen after witnessing the massacre of his ships. He wasn't just surprised because he lost many of the ships he sent out to attack them. But also because he thought the Terrans had no laser or blaster based weapons. Not only that but the weapon cut straight through the ships like it was nothing. A major step in technology that they haven't even accomplished yet.

"How is this possible!? I knew their naval power was insane, but I didn't know it was to this degree!" He yells out shocked.

"Sir the enemy fleet is approaching us." One of the droid says waiting for what his next commands will be.

True to the droids words the five unknown ships quickly speed it's way towards him destroying multiple of his ships at the same time. The infinity stays behind as it uses it's two MAC cannons in the front to destroy target after target.

"Tell all ships to fire everything! Torpedoes, missiles, turboblasters, everything!" He says starting to panic.

Hearing his command all of his ships fire while the five ships quickly try to defend themselves from the attacks, but because there was so many of them, almost all of them hit their targets engulfing the ships in explosions.

Seeing this the admiral breathes a sigh of relief before smiling eyeing the infinity that had stayed behind. The small victory he has last for a few seconds as one of the droids next words almost gives him a heart attack.

"Those five ships we fired on are still coming our way. I don't think we damaged them." The droid says as he starts to panic.

The admiral looks at the ships he thought were destroyed to see them completely fine. Another thing was that the ships was going even faster towards the planet and one of them was heading straight for him.

"How is this possible. Nothing should have survived that...Nothing." He says as he quickly feels an emotion that he never thought he would feel in a battle. Fear.

While slowly backing up thinking about retreating down towards the planet he fails to notice the ship had already appeared above him as a shadow is cast above his ship and the size of the ship baffles him. As he looks at the ship the middle of the ship starts to move in a circular movement before a light starts to shine from it.

Seeing this the admiral knows he was going to die. At this point he isn't shocked, fearfully, or even scared he was going to die. The only thing that was heard from him was his soft chuckles before it became a full-blown laughter.

"Hmm...hahaha...Hahahaha! We never stood a chance to begin with! We were doomed from the start." He screams out as the light from the ship shines so bright that it blinds him and the ship finally fires at him.

The ship had fired a plasma laser sawing the ship in half as the now two parts drift away from each other. Two of the ships that had broke through the fleets defense lines had started to glass parts of the planet destroying any high level targets and transports from the ships had started to leave heading towards the surface.

The infinity had started to also deploy transports towards the planet while the ship itself was going to mop up the rest of the remaining fleet as the other ships went to glass more of the planet. The entire planet wasn't going to be glassed but any targets that was deemed a threat was taken out this way.

The separatist was going to find out who their new enemy was and they were going to find out that they may be even worse than the Terrans.

On the other side of the galaxy the Terrans new ship was heading towards a republic space station were Intel had told them of a mass number of their ships was docked at. This mission was not only to destroy most of them, but to see the capabilities of the ships as well.

(I had enough time to make another chapter so I hope you enjoyed it)